SIX - REACQUAINTED

Welcome back guyss, always leave your thoughts through the chapter i like reading them and vote to let me know you like it! Please ignore any mistakes, Im writing after midnight 😭 Okay enjoy 😉
________

Welcome back guyss, always leave your thoughts through the chapter i like reading them and vote to let me know you like it! Please ignore any mistakes, Im writing after midnight 😭 Okay enjoy 😉 ________

📍 Downtown Houston 2am

Megan's POV

"Loooooveee, we be all night!" I sang to my phone, recording to put it on my close friends.

"Keep on yo ass gone fly out the window and im gone laugh" I heard Chris say from inside the car. "Nigga you the one going 85 in a 45, I'll fly out the window if i want to." I ducked back in the window and sat down. The liquor was wearing off but I was still feeling good. Tipsy, at the most.

"Light this for me," Chris held a blunt to his lips. "Can we get to our location first ? Damn" That's his third blunt in bout 4 hours. How is he gone be my baby daddy with lung cancer ?

"You know what, thats cool. I have no more words for you." He grabbed the lighter from his pocket and lit his blunt.

"What you mean?" I asked him. He responded with silence.

"Chris?" He just side eyed me and turned into the parking garage, shaking his head, blowing smoke from his mouth.

"So you just not gone say nothing?"

"Actions work better than words with you." He put my car in park and unhooked his seatbelt, "I gotta finish this blunt, go inside and wait for me."

"Alright" He don't got words for me? Okayyyy cool, I don't got words for him. I got out of the car and made my way up to my place. On my way up in the elevator I decided to hop on twitter since Chris left me alone.

@ theestallion: yall sooo motherfuckin nosey following us in that garage 🤣

@ theestallion: and how im taking yall man if he was mine first ? been my man his whole life 😚

@ theestallion: i promise im not drunk, no shots in likeee 45 minutes

@ theestallion: @ chrisbrown ik you finished that blunt come inside i gotta show you something my mama made 🤭
_____
Chris POV
15 minutes later

I walked out of the elevator scrolling through my twitter notifications. I caught my bottom lip between my teeth, reading the tweet Megan posted and the comments.

When I arrived at the door I turned the knob and of course, it was open. It was dark, but I could see a faint light coming from down the hall. After taking my shoes off near the door, I followed the light to find Megan lying on her bed with a bag of something in her hand eating and typing away on her phone.

I leaned against the door frame before speaking, "Now Megan, why you trolling them people?"

"Cause they nosey and they said I stole their man."

"Fuck them people girl, they don't know us. You know whats up." I said as I was pulling my jacket and shades off, sitting both on her vanity beside the door. Megan locked her phone and placed it beside her.

"I don't know nothing, you just talking Chris."

"I'm just talking?" I asked her pointing to myself, stepping closer to her bed.

"Yes"

"What you gotta show me?" I asked her coming even closer to the bed now, noticing she was eating lifesavers. Lifesavers? She always likes the weird candies.

"Hm?" She asked. Okay so now she can't hear. I closed the gap between the bed and myself, settling next to her. I grabbed the candy bag from her hand and folded it on the bedside table next to us.

"What do you have to show me Megan?" She just looked at me and smiled.

"Exactly, you're the one just talking. So I guess I gotta show you huh." I rose up from the bed, pulling my shirt over my head. "Come here." I commanded. She lifted herself up from the bed and crawled her way to me.

Omniscient POV

Chris observed the beautiful woman in front of him before he grabbed her chin pulling her in for another awaited kiss. As the kiss progressed, his hand slid down to her throat giving it a gentle squeeze causing Megan to moan in his mouth.

"Take this tight ass onesie off before I rip it." Chris insisted, stepping back and helping her up. Watching her undress herself.

Megan was only a little nervous despite how she acted. She knew that Chris could take a special control of her body and she was ready. He didn't know how many tricks she'd learned but she was very much prepared now. They don't say she has knees of steel for no reason.

Chris continued to stare at her while she pulled the jumpsuit from her ankle, completely revealing her naked body. He took her hands and lightly pushed her back down on the bed. Moving himself between her legs he spoke, "You are so fine. You know that?" He leaned in and started trailing kisses on her neck.

Megan's arms flew around Chris' neck, feeling him suck and bite at her skin. "I know baby" she whispered to him. He was always happy to boost Megan's confidence, even though her head was big enough.

Chris pulled away to look into her eyes, letting his thoughts wander for a second, "Let's get reacquainted then.." he said pressing his lips against hers.

________

BOOOOOOOO CLIFF HANGERS !! I know I know, I finished this and wanted to surprise you guys since we're almost at 5k ❤️ Vote & Comment 🤭