TWO - City Girls

*A/N - Flashbacks are in italic and bold POV is in bold , okay ? okay.
__

Hot Girl Daren's POV

Jae sighed propping the phone up and putting her head into her hands, "Megan chile I cant believe this shit. I could never be so secretive with y'all."

"Girl I- Jaela. Did we not catch you sneaking out the back to go on a date last week?" Meg asked making that face she be making.

 "Uh uh, this ain't about me

"Uh uh, this ain't about me. Classic Meg trying to change the subject." She rolled her eyes

"Anyyyways, Megan Jovon Ruth Pete. What is 'I woke up Chris Breezy' doing in yo comments girly?" I questioned her like the FBI agent I am.

"Um- you read it. He wanna see his son that's all." Crickets. "Megan." Emilio chimed in after I had damn near forgot he was on the call.

"Ugh okay okay, I think he's tired of me ignoring him. Y'all know the promise to get back on once we all was straight so I guess he ready but i don't know.." She went on to say, "I just think that we can't hide from the media as much as we've done all these years being completely apart."

"I know what you mean. Is he coming down for your- matter fact are you still having your party?" Jaela asked. We plan a Hottie-Fest every year for Megan's birthday for the fans and celebs that don't have a broom too far up they ass.

"If you mean our yearly gathering of alcohol, weed, and ass shaking then hell yea i'm having it. I just don't know if I want it to be as big this year like i'm talking background checks on every nigga and bitch in attendance. Its hella people out to get us yall know that!" Meg said and made everybody bust out laughing

"Mannn we gotta have it. I got a surprise for you and I want everybody to see but I gotta make sure you comfortable first." I told her smirking and she moved the phone looking all weird.

"Not y'all actually buying good gifts this year, no shade

"Not y'all actually buying good gifts this year, no shade." Everybody got quiet trying to hold their laughs as we thought about last year when Emilio got Megan a bouquet of roses she ain't like but she was appreciative anyways.