Nightmare Time Episodes 2 & 3

(NIGHTMARE TIME THEME SONG ATTACHED ABOVE)

Heyyy everyone, Maddy here. I said I'd give my thoughts on Nightmare Time once I saw Episodes 2 & 3. Well, I watched them finally. And let me tell you, I am not okay.

{KINDA SPOILERS AHEAD}

Okay, so first, my takes on the songs. Peanuts the Hatchetfield Pocket Squirrel is up there song wise, definitely lightened the mood, which was needed. My other favorite was The Witch and the Web. Kendall sounded amazing singing that, but also just the way the song was sung. The Web I spin is another eerily amazing song.

Next, the shows. My favorite was The Witch and The Web. I'm not sure why. Jane's A Car was truly the thing of Nightmares, and the end made me want to scream if I wasn't watching my little siblings. Forever and Always's ending had me on edge too, and my head was spinning connecting the dots watching Time Bastard.

(I already did a chapter on Episode 1 sorta kinda which is why I'm not bringing it up much.)

And the 5 dolls! The Lords In Black. Wiggly, Blinky, Tinky, and the other two. Those are all things of Nightmares, but are also really cool.

Anyway, what did you all think of Nightmare Time?

-Favorite Song?
-Favorite Episode as a whole?
-Favorite Part?
-Favorite Lord in Black?