The Quintuplets

Nino: So, the festival's coming up soon, and I know we usually go together but I decided I'm going to go with Fu-kun this year

Miku: Well, I also decided to surprise Futarou by going with him.

Yotsuba: Maybe I'll go with Fu-kun too!

Ichika: I won't be going to the festival... I have work

Itsuki: You should come with us, Ichika.

Nino: Wait wait wait

Nino: You all realise that I was planning on it just being me and Fu-kun, right?

Miku: Not gonna happen. Sorry, Nino, but I'm going with Futarou.

Yotsuba: Maybe we should ask Futarou what he wants first?-

Nino: I already decided, he wants to go with me!

Miku: How would you know!

Ichika: I gotta go, guys. Filming starts in half an hour. Have fun at the festival!

Itsuki: Have fun, Ichika! Break a leg!

Ichika: Thanks, bye!

Itsuki: Anyways, I have an idea on how we can decide who gets to go with Fu-kun.

Nino: Oh? What is it?

Itsuki: We can all wear the same exact yukata, and do our hair the same, and if he can tell which one of us is which, then whoever he recognises first can go to the festival with him!

Miku: Hmm... fine. We'll do that.

Yotsuba: Ooh, a competition! Sounds fun!

Nino: Hmph, I'll win!

Itsuki has added Futarou to the group chat.

Futarou: Why did you add me... do I even want to know...

Nino: We're going to have a competition! Itsuki will explain the rules.

Itsuki: So here are the rules...

Futarou: Oh, I see. But there's one problem: I promised Raiha I'd take her to the festival.

Raiha: It's okay! I'm gonna go with my friends anyways, so you can take one of the quintuplets instead of me!

Futarou: Raiha?! How'd you get onto this group chat?!

Raiha: Teeheehee... funny story, actually...

Futarou: Nevermind, I don't need to know... anyways, let's begin this competition. How about you four just send me picture? That way we can decide beforehand, so you all don't have to walk all the way over here.

Nino: Sure! But we'll send them to Raiha and have Raiha send it to you so that you can't cheat and tell who's who by who sent it

Raiha: Good idea! I just got the pics, here they are!

Pic #1

Pic #2

Pic #2

Pic #3

Pic #3

Pic #4

Pic #4

(A/N Sorry it's just Rena, and she's not wearing a yukata, I couldn't find a good picture to put here lol

(A/N Sorry it's just Rena, and she's not wearing a yukata, I couldn't find a good picture to put here lol... oh well, just pretend she's wearing a yukata)

Futarou: Alright, here's my guesses... #1, Itsuki, #2, Nino, #3, Miku, #4, Yotsuba

Raiha: One of those was right! #2 was Nino! Thought the first one was Yotsuba, the third Itsuki, and the fourth Miku

Nino: Yay!! I guess that means we're going to the festival together, Fu-kun!!

Futarou: I guess so...

Itsuki: Ugh.. Futarou, how were you not able to tell it was me?

Yotsuba: And me, too... come on, Futarou, I thought we were friends...

Miku: Of course he recognised Nino...

Futarou: Itsuki, I don't know, Yotsuba, we are friends! And Miku, what's that supposed to mean?!

Miku: Well, Futarou, we all know that you and Nino like each other...

Futarou: W-what?!

Raiha: Yeah, honestly, it's pretty obvious!

Futarou: N-no it's not! I don't know what your talking about! Anyways, Nino, I'll meet you at the festival later, okay?

Nino: Okay!

(A/N)
I hope you guys liked this chapter! Should I do a chapter of the festival?

Also, wow... three chapters in one day! Hopefully I'll be able to update more often, sorry I had to make you guys wait so long!

Anyways, thank you all so much for reading!
-Kyoka