Younger Itsuki and Younger Futaro

Futaro: Hi, this is that girl I met at the park right?

Itsuki: Yes, that would be me.

Futaro: Can I ask why you were acting so weird?

Itsuki: What? What do you mean?

Futaro: Well, first you asked if I had any snacks. I said no, remember, so you said you were going to the store to buy some and walked away. Then you walked out from behind the slide a second later, and asked if I liked to play video games. I said no, so you said you were going home. And then you were behind me, and asked me if I had a crush on anyone. I said no, obviously, and you ran behind the slide again. Then you came out a second later, and you were blushing, and you were acting all weird. It was weird. Then you ran off again, and came back a second later asking if I needed help with anything. What was up with that?!

(A/N Comment if you know the order in which the quintuplets talked to Futaro!)

Itsuki: O-oh! Well, it's kinda hard to explain...

Futaro: And why is that?

Itsuki: Umm... can I tell you in person? It might be easier if I just show you

Futaro: Okay then. Is there a place I can meet you?

Itsuki: Yes. How about at the park, in thirty minutes?

Futaro: Okay

Time skip to an hour later

Futaro: Where are you? I waited at the park for half an hour!

Itsuki: I'm sorry, my dad said I wasn't allowed to meet up with you

Futaro: And you couldn't have told me?! I just wasted a half hour of my life, which I could've spent studying...

Itsuki: I said I was sorry! Jerk

Futaro: I'm not the jerk here! Your the one who wasted my time!

Itsuki: It wasn't my decision to waste your time! I didn't have a choice! And stop yelling at me, meany

Futaro: I am not a meany!

Itsuki: You are too!

Futaro: I am not!

Itsuki: Hmph! You keep telling yourself that, but I know that I'm right!

Futaro: Well, I'm smarter than you so!

Itsuki: No, I'm definitely smarter than you are!

Futaro: What'd you get on your last test?

Itsuki: 54! What about you?

Futaro: 100! See, I told you I was smarter!

Itsuki: I don't believe you! It's impossible to get 100!

Futaro: It is not!

Itsuki: Is too!

Futaro: Is not!

Itsuki: Is too!

Futaro: Well, you keep telling yourself that, but I know I'm right!

Itsuki: Argh! You are so annoying!

Futaro: Not as annoying as you!

Itsuki: Your the most annoying person in the universe!

Futaro: No, you are!

Itsuki has left the chat.

Futaro: Hey! Get back here!

Futaro: Coward!

(A/N)
I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! I'll be updating this book more often now, since school starts soon and I want to get a lot of writing down before then since I'll be super busy once it starts with homework and stuff. I'm also rereading the mangas, so hopefully that'll give me more ideas for this book!

-Kyoka