Everyday Talk Part 3. (Maruo and the quintuplets)

Maruo: So, how is Uesugi doing as your tutor? Have your grades been improving?

Nino: He's doing great! I got a 100 on my last quiz thanks to him!

Miku: That's a lie... she got 22, not 100...

Maruo: What? Nino, why would you lie to me?

Nino: I'm not the liar here! Miku is!

Miku: What! How am I lying!

Maruo: Okay okay, everyone settle down. I'll just pretend this conversation never happened. Okay, now let's start over: How is Uesugi doing as your tutor?

Ichika: He's been great! Though I've already told you my decision of becoming an actress. I just want to make sure you don't blame Uesugi for my choices.

Maruo: Of course I won't blame him. I don't completely approve of this decision, but it's your life, so you may choose what you wish to do.

Miku: He has been doing well, though I already told you my decision to study baking.

Maruo: Right, another decision that I don't completely approve of, though I won't blame Uesugi.

Nino: Uesugi's helped me study so that I can get into the same college as him!

Maruo: That's great!

Yotsuba: I've mostly been focusing on sports... though my grades have been improving!

Maruo: That's good, but remember, Yotsuba, school is more important than sports.

Itsuki: I've been studying a lot on my own, though Uesugi does help me a lot.

Maruo: That's great! I'm very proud of you, Itsuki!

Maruo: I have to go now, but I'm glad that at least two of you are focusing on school. That's a big improvement. I can't say I'm happy with Ichika, Yotsuba, and Miku's decisions, but... if that's what you girls want to do, then fine. I'll check in with you five again tomorrow.

Ichika: Okay! Talk to you tomorrow!

(A/N)
Thank you so much for reading! Next chapter will come out as soon as I get an idea as to what the next chapter should be about lol

-Kyoka