the new beginnings

SAYAKA POV

i had woken up sweating, i had a fairly vivid dream last night and there was one oddly suspicious girl i had seen "mph what time is it" i said to myself, i checked the clock and it claimed it was 7:30... shit.      my class started at 8:00, i didnt wanna be late on the first day to my ELITE SCHOOL. oh yeah i got into a  fancy highschool for my pop band! i was relatively surprised, my bandmates were much more intelligente than me but i suppose i had gotten in for being the lead.

                                  {timeskip because i say so i dont wanna write the whole routine yet}

      i had entered my class, class 78, and i saw a few familiar faces such as makoto, leon, and one girl who just FEELS familiar... although im curious about the girl shes intimidating,  but i promise myself i will talk to them... eventually. as for those two boys i feel even worse,, i have a tendency to flirt with about everyone even though i am a lesbian and well sometimes the men fall for me,,, this happened with both of those two, makoto had let go but leon... oh boy leon did not take the news very well. "hello, you must be sayaka correct?" a strange voice had said my name, i turned around to see a nice looking purple haired girl.

       "oh yes i am! you are?" i had asked in reply, she seems very friendly and quiet persay, i think we could be friends.   "im kyoko kirigiri, its a pleasure to see you miss maizono"  

"please just call me sayaka!" yeah me and kyoko were going to be friends.

"mukuro i did it her name is sayaka." kyoko was speaking with that girl, they started walking towards me 'shit shit shit shit no not now!' i thought, this girl was still terrifying to me...

"hey sayaka, you have been staring at me for thirty minutes, did you need something?"she was so expressionless it was almost sad then i realized i stood there for a minute no reply ...what do i say back... i didnt expect her to speak to me first... what the fuck do i say, also its been THIRTY minutes when did all that time fly by?

   "oh im sorry i had just wanted to...speak with you?" shit that was sosuspicious but then they just nodded, i think she took the lie. i really didnt know why i WAS staring.

then i remembered why they were so familiar...

( ok hi hi that was the end of ch1 ish uhh i know it isnt the longest but i mean uhh first fanfic? also i forgot to say this is non despair so be ready for the next updates !!)