excitement and worry

sayaka pov

                                               POTENTIAL PANIC ATTACK TW   (when it goes bold again yr good)

      me and mukuro were trying on the picked outfits, they didnt really MATCH match but they seemed to match to me, their eyes lit up, it was a happy sight to see. she had looked great, i took a minute to get used to the outfit but it was nice, well fitted for a casual party. the party was tomorrow around 7 pm, i was in no way ready to go. for one i would have to see leon all day, im surprised he hasnt lashed out on me yet, two i would be going with mukuro and what if i did something stupid? my thoughts were cut off with a "SAYAKA ARE YOU OK?!"  

    i was sobbing, sniffling tons with mukuro right by me. "y-y-yeah im-m g-good" i tried to smile at the end but i just ended up crying even more..this was so embarrassing i cant believe myself

 (PANIC ATTACK OVER)

   "sayaka would you like to go on the balcony? maybe you can get some air?" she said it with a soft smile, i quickly went outside with mukuro.

   "look at the sunset saya! its really... pretty?" i could speak in full sentences now, it truthfully was absolutely beautiful, muku sure had taste at least.

   "it sure is pretty huh..." our eyes were interlocking, they were the prettiest grey i have ever seen in my life.

   the scenery was like any romantic movie, the main characters would kiss in this scene and it would be any cliche... i didnt wanna be cliche so i turned away from her eyes quickly and laid down. the stars were coming out, we had been here for hours. i didnt wanna leave, well i couldnt but i never wanted today to end.

   "hey saya..?"

   "yeah muku?!"

   "can i stay tonight? i have nothing at home and you are my first friend in... well years lets say.." right on que mukuro, i was to scared to ask you

   "oh of course! we have the extra room and i can wash your uniform!"

    she had a large smile on their face, it was mesmerizing seeing her so happy, i suppose this day would last forever. i got her bed ready then put their old clothes in the wash, she put on one of my pajama outfits. i went downstairs and got us some snacks. they were now even more excited to see those to, then to finish getting ready i sat down and put some show on that i know we wouldnt be watching. 

  mukuro didnt even notice her bed, she had just gotten in mine, i chose to ignore that. "so sayaka um what do people do on sleepovers?"

"oh youve never been to one !! well mainly talk, play games, and well um not really sleep?" i wasnt very sure as well.

  "well what games do you have?"

  "i can umm get out my switch we can play super smash bros! uh if you wan-" i was cut off with a nod, i loved it when she did that.

  i took out the switch and connected it to the tv, im guessing shes never played so i THOUGHT i knew i  would win. they  had picked snake and with all honesty it fit her well, im a rosalina "main" but i play as alot of people. the match had started, it was a solid three minute match, i was sure i wo-"SNNAKEE WINS"

"HOW DID YOU"

"uh i mean i did the same thing as him in the military?"

ah i get it, she learned the basic controls and used self experience, i cant do the same but they were so happy when they won i cant believe people are supposedly scared of her, shes like a little puppy almost.

(IM SO SORRY THIS ONE TOOK SO LONG I HAVE SCHOOL AND STUFF SO IT WONT BE CONSTANT ANYMORE BUT HERE YALL GO, ALSO TY FOR NUMBER 4 IN IKUZONO?? I LOVE YALL, ONE LAST THING DO I END IT PARTY CHAPTER OR KEEP THE PINING LONGER?!)