just another day

mukuro pov

(this is gonna be pretty ooc i think but oh well...)

      the first day of class had just ended, it sucked. for one my sister is still in there and only ehh two people had spoken with me? it was odd im not sure why, i would say im relatively friendly. i was trying to avoid my sister as hard as possible then i saw her, sayaka maizono walking the same way my house is, this could be my chance to get away.

     i tapped her sholder, she turned to me almost frightened by my presence  "oh thank god its you mukuro!" she sounded scared, even uncomfortable, i chose to ignore that.

    "sayaka can you... w-walk with me by chance? i just need to get away frrom my sister for as long as possible.." holy fuck why did i stutter, i never do that?

    "ah yes definatly um i also kinda need to get away as well.. you can act as my body guard!" i quickly nodded my head but im not sure what she would need away from?

   then i remembered, shes the ultimate pop star... then a sudden crowd had formed around us two, the attention sucks but at least i could avoid junko a little longer. someone somehow got up to sayaka just then 'i have to do SOMETHING i cant just sit here, i told her i would be like a bodyguard...' then it had just happened, if you dont know i am the ultimate soldier... i had apprehended the creep by pure instinct... would sayaka be scared of me now? i mean the crowds gone but i have pinned some kid to the ground.

    "oh my god mukuro you are amazing..." i was... shocked to hear that from her... she sounded impressed, few people were ever impressed by me so what do  i say back..?

    "thank you, after all i did agree to be your body guard" ..., i was smiling... smiling from a mere compliment, sayaka had smiled back...

    we had let the kid go with just a warning then started walking... it was overall silent, but a nice silence, sayaka was skipping on the sidewalk while i was just staring,  she seemed so happy.. it was really sweet.

   "hey mukuro maybe teach me that trick one day! anyway this is my street so um bye!"

   "goodbye sayaka, see you tomorrow" for once i wish i could go with someone... she was very affectionate, i dont know how to handle it, not quite an ideal pair but i hope we can be good friends throughout highschool and even longer.

   i was thinking of her for the next half a mile, then i got home... "HEYYY BIG SIS" it was junko... she calls me big sis even if i was only older by about ten minutes

  i didnt even reply, i just walked to my room and started homework but i could NOT get that sayaka girl out of my head?! 'brain shut up she doesnt even care shes an idol she doesnt ACTUALLY wanna be your friend are you psychotic or something?!'

    our parents are normally out there trying to get junko modelling jobs and junko is always out with friends so its just me most of the time, i like the silence. "what was sayakas bands name" i asked myself

   i decided to look her up "oh shooting stars... sounds nice" i went totheir page and pressed shuffle... sayaka was a beautiful singer i felt i could listen to her forever... it was a nice feeling

( ooh i like the way this is going ! uh also  if sayakas band has an offical name please tell me ! i just used one of their many cute ship names ^$&^*#^$*& um anyway bye bye !!)