v day special

(edit note. Thank you so much for 400 views 😜👉👈👉😍🤭👁️👄👁️. I never expected it to even get this many views so I thought I would stop and say thank you. Anyways back to the Valentine's day special.)

Trump was standing in his house in Florida staring at the calendar on the wall. "IVANKA HOW DO I READ THE NUMBER BOOK" trump yelled. "it's easy just look at the month and then the date that it is today" ivanka said back walking into the kitchen where trump was. "Ivanka..." trump said sounding like he was about to ask a question. "Yes chee.. I mean yes presi... I mean yes dad" ivanka said. "Um what's to days date?" trump said👉👈. "Ugh it the 14th of February" ivanka said walking over to the fridge to get some food. "Is today a special day or..." Trump said still confused just staring at the calendar. " Yes dad it's Valentine's day" ivanka said. "Before you ask any more questions I'ma leave by" ivanka said as she walked away. "Yes perfect I'm going to go over to doctor Phils house" trump said with a smirk.
Biden was sitting at home in the living room crying. *Knock knock*. "Who is it" biden yelled. "Its harry styles" the voice yelled back. " Oh come on in harry" biden yelled back again. Harry opened the door and walked in untill he saw biden crying. Harry ran to biden. " What's wrong luv" harry said hoping it was nothing serious. "Well I saw trump cheating on me" biden said going back to crying. "Oh luv I'm so sorry... Martha the maid can I get a glass of water for biden" harry said. "Yes of course" martha said walking over to the kitchen. "Listen biden you can either continue crying or you can go to the house the person trump cheated on you with and tell him to stay away from your man" very sad grabbing the glass of water from Martha and handing it to Biden."well I don't want to go alone" Biden said grab the glass from Harry and starting to drink the water. "You will have to I'll go with you"very sad it's starting to stand up. "If you're going with me I guess we can" Biden said standing up and handing the glass back to Martha. Harry and Biden both started walking over to the front door.
Harry and buying both arrived to Dr Phil's house when they noticed a very familiar car already there. "I wonder whose car that is"biden said."it's probably just a new car that he bought" harry said back. Buying water to the front door and without knocking busted into the house. "Dr Phil where are you we need to speak" biden yelled. Biden started walking around the whole entire house with Harry just following around him. There was one last room that they haven't checked yet the master bedroom. Biden walked over to the master bedroom door and just busted in. Inside the room he could see Trump and Dr Phil laying on the bed.
"Biden it's not what it looks like" trump said nervous. " Oh no its exactly what it looks like.... You are trying to have fun without me" biden said walking over to trump and doctor Phil. Biden kissed trump on the lips and then looked over at doctor Phil and did the same. Harry walked in and closed the door and started to get undressed. Biden got into his underwear just like everyone else and they l started to make out. Biden ripped off Doctor Phil's underwear and trump did the same thing to biden. Harry just took his add but then used his mouth to take off trump's. They were all naked but before they started they wanted some background noise so doctor Phil turned on the TV when they saw billie eilish on the tv. He quickly turned the channel to the music station and they decided that it was a good idea to have a 4some with wap playing in the background. They all started to make out again feeling each others boners pushing up against their body's. That's when trump pushed down harry and stuck it in without any lube. Harry screamed which then proceeded to turn into a moan. Biden doing the same thing to doctor Phil but doctor Phil didn't scream or moan. That's when doctor Phil took out bidens dick and went over to trump where he was fucking harry doggie style and slid his dick into trump. By doing that trump started to pump even more. Biden then walked over to doctor Phil who was fucking trump who was fucking harry and shoved his dick inside him. They all started pumping which then proceeded to them all cumming. First to cum was harry who cummed on the bed sheets the next was trump inside of harry's ass. Next was doctor Phil inside trump's ass. Biden didn't cum yet but he wanted it to be special because he could feel it about to happen. He laid trump harry and doctor Phil In a line and he stud above them and cummed all over them. After biden cam he laid down on them and they all started humping each other again but this time without the sex. "Hey we should do this every week" harry suggested. "Oh yes please" trump said agreeing with Harry. "I'm down if y'all are down" biden said back. "Oh yes oh yes oh yes this is the most fun iv had in a while" doctor Phil said agreeing with all of them. Biden got up and started to put on his clothes while the other men just laid in bed next to each other. "Oh come on biden just take off your clothes and lay back down" trump and harry said in unison. "Okay fine I'll lay back down" biden said as he got into bed.