part 1 The debate

(GO FOLLOW MY GOD FORSAKEN INSTAGRAM Baconcat16 AND TIKTOK ham_stago OR ELSE )

It was September 30 2020
Trump and biden were told they were having a debate so they met up before hand to talk.

     "Trump we need to talk" Biden said walking up to him. "What is it sleepy joe" Trump said not even looking at Biden. "I guess I need to get this off my chest I...I.....I love you there I said it" Biden said with a quake in his voice. "Ew you're so gross anyways leave me alone so I can practice talking about the immaculate air" trump said disgusted. "Please trump just think about it" biden said as trump walked away.  "(Trump  talking in his head) that creep is sooooo gross with his ugly yet kinda cute face and his hot body ughhhhhh maybe I do lik..like him I could at least see if I am ga...gay with him".  Biden and Tump walked on stage. Biden looked at trump and trump looked back. "I would like to start by saying I love biden I know biden very well and yes I'll go on a date with him" trump said blushing. "You will" biden said smirking 😏. "Yes I say let's cut this debate short" trump said back. Melania trump walked up to biden. "You are a good man I'll be voting for you" melania said. Then melania walked over to trump. *SMACK* Melania slapped trump. "Iv always hated you and your shrimp I'm taking your money and your kids" melania walked off. Trump walked over to biden and hugged him. "I don't care about her let's go" trump said. They walked off to the back.