oop period sis

"FUCKKKKK" biden started to scream. "BE FUCKING QUITE YOU DUMB ASS BITCH" prince philip yelled back. "OHHHHH FUCK ME DADDY" biden yelled out again. "OH YA BE A GOOD BOY" trump screamed out at prince philip. "DADDDDDDDY" harry styles yelled in his british voice at dr.phill. "CHILL BABY BITCH" dr.phill yelled back. Everyone was in a bed inside the white house fucking and sucking harder than Charlie damilio sucks on her vapes. Baron trump was out at school so they had the whole house to themselves... Or so they thought. "BIDEN" a voice called out starting to get closer and closer to the room they were all in. Non of the men and harry styles could hear the voice as they were fucking really loud. The person calling out for biden walked into the room. "DANNY DAVITO IS THAT YOU" biden screamed out getting up and running over to him but naked. trump started to scream. "Are you cheating on us with him now biden". "No I asked him here so he could join us" biden said back. When biden looked back to Danny davito he already had his clothes off. "Well let's go" danny said running to the bed. They all start making out and kissing and fuckin.

-sorry for the short chapter next one will be longer