Ch.6 EPILOGUE

■3rd Person POV■

Y/N is making breakfast when she saw the clock. She takes off her apron and walks to her shared bedroom with her husband.

Y/N: Akira... wake up... you have to get ready for work...

Kunimi woke up from his wife's sweet voice. He checks out the time on his phone and yawn.

 He checks out the time on his phone and yawn

Y/N sees her husband still slightly sleepy. She swipes Kunimi's bang to the side and kisses his forehead.

Y/N: come on Akira... the breakfast will be cold.

Akira grabs the hand that she uses to hold her bangs and kisses it, making Y/N flustered.

Kunimi: okay...

They have been married for a year. Right after they graduated from college, the two tied the knot.

Kunimi is working as a banker, while Y/N is an editor for a magazine company.

Y/N is tidying up the kitchen when Kunimi walks in, all dress up. She smiles seeing her handsome husband. She comes closer and helps him to put on his necktie.

Y/N: done!

The two ate breakfast together and then Kunimi gets ready to leave

The two ate breakfast together and then Kunimi gets ready to leave. They used to go to work together but, Y/N is on her matetnity leave right now as she's 8th months pregnant.

Y/N: bye-bye, be careful Akira..

Y/N smiles at her husband, how Kunimi's happy to have her as his wife. He leans closer and kisses her on the lips before pulling back and kiss her forehead while rubbing her stomach.

Kunimi: you two be careful too...

Y/N smiles at her husband and nods.

The two are living their life together happily, as in the next month they will have another addition to the family.

Y/N still wondering sometimes, whether what she experienced back then is really is just a dream or not. But whatever it is, she's glad she's able to get the chance to tell Kunimi her true feeling, as now the two live with each other without regret.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The End

Thank you for reading this far
I hope you like this story

Please do check my other stories
As I wrote most of my stories with happy ending

Stay healthy and Be happy everyone

^^

K A Y N U