Jealousy

Regulus pov

It is just another normal day I thought. I was walking down the corridors when I suddenly stopped. There was a big group of people in his way. He knew it was because James was going to ask out lily again. I always watched because he liked to see lily reject James.

"Hey lily wan to go to hogsmeade with me" he said confidently.

"umm sure" lily said without giving it a 2nd thought.

Everybody was shocked.

Suddenly I had the urge to cry. I ran back to my dorm as fast as I could without looking back. When I finally reached my dorm I locked the door and started to cry. I cried till I had no tears left to cry.

Why was I crying I don't care if they go on a date I thought to myself. Then suddenly it hit me I love him I love James Potter.

"no why would I love him" I said to myself as I punched the wall.

My best friend barty crouch Jr knocked on the door.

"go away" I shouted without thinking.

"are u OK" barty said CALMLY.

"yeah I'm fine" I lied.

He didn't believe me I knew it but he left anyways knowing I wanted to be left alone. I hate lily I hate lily more than I have hated someone before. No. Your just being jealous. Blacks don't get jealous. I said in my head.

I got rid of all the evidence there was of me crying. I went to the common room and started to do my homework.

"This day can't get any worse. " I whispered so no one could here me.

I carried on the day like nothing happened. Until I got back to bed and my head started filling with thoughts and images of James.

______________________________________

303 words. I know that is not a lot I will try and write bigger ones. Next chapter is James side of the story anyway have a wonderful day.