Astronomy Tower

Authors note: sorry I have not posted in ages. I deleted wattpad and only just installed it again this chapter might be a bit different to the previous ones since I had no idea what was going through my head when I started writing this.
______________________________________

James pov

The days till the end of term were drawing closer. Snow and ice lay thick on the grounds and roof of hogwarts, missletoe enchanted to float in mid air, the usual 12 Christmas trees in the Great Hall, and peeves singing rude versions of Christmas songs.

As I walked to breakfast with Lily and Sirius Remus walked up to me yawning.

"Peeves managed to sneak into the Great Hall" he stated before walking off.

When we reached the Great Hall food was everywhere and Minnie was fuming. We sat down at Gryffindor table and started to eat.

We will all be going home tomorrow for Christmas. I packed my things last night with Peter and Remus. Sirius is once again leaving everything to last minute.

We left the Great Hall and went different ways Lily to the library, Sirius to the common room and me to walk around. I was on the fourth floor when I ran into Regulus.

"What are you doing? " he asked.

"Walking, around, you?" I responded.

"Same thing as you" he spat back.

He glared at me for a bit then walked off.

Regulus pov

I  walked back to the slytherin common room after running into James effing Potter. I felt as though I could throw up.

"mud blood" I stated when I reached the entrance.

I went to my common. I opened the door to find my friends Barty Crouch Jr and Evan rosier sat on my bed.

"What are you doing on my bed" I asked as I closed the door.

They both jumped 2 foot in the air not realising that I had entered. Barty was chewing on his quill whilst staring at a piece of parchment. Evan was trying his best to distract him.

"Transfiguration homework" he answered.

"We don't have any" I replied.

"It was due last week" Evan explained.

That night I walked up to the astronomy tower.

James pov

I was sat at the astronomy Tower when regulus entered.

"Of course your here" he said whilst he sat down next to me.

"whatever" I replied.

We sat there for an hour staring at the  sky in silence before we both got up to leave. As we got up we caught each others eyes. We stood there for a few seconds looking into each others eyes.

Suddenly, he leaned in and kissed. To my surprise I kissed him back. After a minute we pulled away from each other blushing.

"Well I have to go" he said awkwardly before leaving.

After a minute or so I started to walk back to bed. The kiss replaying in my head as I fell asleep.

______________________________________

I hope you enjoyed this