03 || First Beginning

⚠️ W A R N I N G ⚠️

This book includes (not all but some), violence, sexual themes, inappropriate activities, suicide and killing. Please beware. It is a Yandere book. Think of it like the anime, Future Diary. I do not condone these acts, I don't condoms any of these acts that are listed in this book.

Rated M for mature readers.

❝𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮❞

───※ ·❆· ※───

"Stop looking so fucking adorable, it's annoying me." The guy said as he wraps his arms tighter on you. You looked up into his eyes and smiled at him, seeing a small blush forming on his skin. It made him look cute and soft.

"Well if you weren't watching me like that, then there wouldn't be a reason for me to stare at your handsome face" Cue the fits of blush. Then his hair made him look more harmless than he usually would.

"Tch, shut up"

His name was Bakugou Katsuki. After the class incident, you guys bonded for a couple of months, you promise him that you'll help him get his emotions in check and he would in return help you train for the entrance exams. You both kept the promises you made. You pasted the exam and he was slowly becoming calm  with himself.

During those training months, you guy's have been going on friend dates. Nothing new, just that he hasn't asked you out on a real date, or asked you out to be his girlfriend. Before the end of the school, everyone had assumed that weirdly enough, you guys were dating. Which was a surprise to them seeing as they figured that no girl would be crazy enough to date him, but they did notice when you are around he tends to calm down. But there was one problem

Midoriya Izuku.

You and Izuku are still friends, but recently he has been acting very weird, and not usual weird. Ever since he's heard about those 'rumours' about you and Katsuki, he tends to deny all those rumours. At times when he sees both of you talking, he tends to come in between the conversation. You didn't mind much seeing as he probably misses you but Katsuki thinks otherwise.

"You know, I got accepted." He didn't need to explain himself anymore, just seeing the smile on his face confirmed it. You leaned off his chest and hugged him, squealing with joy.