04 || First Take

You are amazing

Yet you've never noticed me...why? Why would you protect me from the same guy you're making out with? Contaminating yourself with his...filth?! I don't get it. Help me to understand.

Wait! Izuku this is wrong! You can't think about her in this way! What would All-Might say if he hear the things you're thinking of?!

But that skeleton has nothing on me. He gave us a gift, why can't we use it to get what we want? Do you want to go back to having no friends? Huh? To be a pathetic loser?

No...

Good. Now let's think about how his has happened. When did this happen? Huh? Tell me? When did you and Kaachan become a thing? Was it the day you told me that weird delusional nightmare you had? What does he have that I don't? Is it his brains? Because I can assure you that he doesn't get that on his own, maybe his bimbo friend Kirishima helps him, wouldn't that mean they both share a brain cell? Is it his quirk? You know I have one now since that Quirk Assessment. My hair? I can change it for you, I can change for you. So just let me in, let me he—

"Izu, did you hear a thing I said?" No, I didn't I was so busy thinking of ways as to WHY you don't like me.

"I-I didn't...I'm sorry. What was it you said?" Yes, you biting your lips drives me nuts. Keep doing that.

"I asked if you can come over to help me study for a bit"

"Where's your boyfriend?"

"H-He's um" Please say that he got hit by a truck and the truck rolled over him twice just to make sure he's actually dead?

"He ditched me for Kirishima, as usual..." Kaachan is an idiot but he's good for something, driving you away.

"Who needs him right? You got me, so why don't we make the most of it?" Of course, we will, and I will make sure that you won't ever forget that night.

"Mhm! Yeah!"

And I got you right where I want you.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

You know what Kin Hubbard says about unwanted people? Is that nobody can be as agreeable as an uninvited guest.

So why the FUCK did you invite these two assholes? Seriously?! I thought this was a date between the two of us not, Four eyes and bobblehead.

"Uraraka! Please don't bend the pages of the book!"

"Iida lighten up, you're like a stick in the mud" And she's correct, seriously? All this for a book? If it was a book about Quirks then I would understand.

"Guys focus, we need to study, I heard how Aizawa-sensei is giving us a pop quiz and I haven't studied yet!" Here we go again.

For a rich kid, he can't shut up and it's getting annoying. I wonder if you think that as well? How could you stand him? How can you stand someone who belittles you a lot every single day? Isn't that a toxic friendship? I mean it is but I guess you're used to that right? Considering the fact that you are somewhat dating an egotistical, jerk ass annoying son of a bi—

"Deku are you okay? Your face is red and it looks like you're fuming"  Thanks for putting me on the spot Uraraka. I nodded my head no and headed back to reading, everyone else followed.

I looked up and saw her hands on you. Wait? Does she...like you? Ah fuck. First I have to deal with Katsuki now I have to deal with you? This is ridiculous.

"Okay now let's focus on this English question"

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Walking back from the cafe was amazing.

I mean I get to be the last thing you see before you sleep, isn't that amazing? I think that. It's a shame that you have to go back home to your crack whore of a mother and your abusive egotistical father who has nothing better to do with all of his money or your brat of a bitch sister, I am so sorry for you. Living in a house full of sociopaths who would love to see you suffer.

But I don't maybe if we could expose them for child neglect , maybe my mom would let you stay with us, and even if she didn't I could just find an alternative.

"Thank you again Izuku, I'm sorry for bringing Uraraka and Ida along, I thought it could be fun for all of us" Curse you and your nice heart.

"I didn't mind it was fun" Lie

"Really?"

"Yeah" Another Lie

"Hmm, I could tell you felt annoyed for a bit. I didn't mind really, you looked cute" Not as cute as you in that tight, red skirt that brings out your legs. It's a surprise for me to see you in a skirt really, maybe you did this for me to notice?

"A little heads up wouldn't have hurt."

"I mean true, but you were kind of cute" Stop that. I looked down at my shoes trying to hold down the blush that was coming up.We walked up to your doorstep and you opened the door

"I guess this is it." I don't want to leave you.

"Y-yeah" I felt warm arms around me, hugging my body. It's you. You're the heath, the warmth I have been craving for.

"Well goodnight Izuku"

"Goodnight...Y/N"

Quickly I headed over to Kaachan's house. I need to see what he's up to what's he's hiding, now I'm not neurotic just curious is all. I'm doing this for you Y/N.

I looked up at the tall house, Fuck why did it have to be a two-story house? I started climbing up the house to Kaachan's room. The things I do for love.

I got into a room. Open window. Who would be so stupid enough to leave an open window? Seems too easy for me, maybe the universe is on my side.

Alright so if I remember his room is further down the hall and... jackpot! I opened his door to see a silhouette  laying down in the bed. Thank god you go to sleep earlier than the rest of the world.

Okay so if i was a teenager who has anger issues, where would I hide my secrets? I checked the bookshelf his school bag, under the bed, even in his fucking shoes but nothing. No No NO!

You must be hiding something. I know you, You're always a step aaheadof me, but not this time.

"E-eh?" Shit! I look down and saw that I tripped over a bag, I ducked instantly, I looked up and saw that he rolled to the other side. Tsk You're getting slack Kaachan.

I saw his laptop on the chair and grabbed it, I opened it and saw that he had a password lock, hmm. I typed your name, but it didn't work. If I was with you, your name would be on everything. I tried Kirishima, but it didn't work, I tried his little minion-oops I mean squad, but it didn't work.

I would try his parents but I know that he doesn't like them much. So I thought of the stupidest thing.

'Number One Hero'

The fact that it was his password makes me think how the fuck I was ever his friend? SERIOUSLY how could one be so self-centred? I dug around his laptop and found something very interesting.

NOTE

We get to see how Izuku thinks and how his mentality is crumbling! What do you think he found on Kaksuki's laptop? Thank you for reading!