01 || First Glance

W A R N I N G ⚠️ 

This book includes (not all but some), violence, sexual themes, inappropriate activities, suicide and killing. Please beware. It is a Yandere book. Think of it like the anime, Future Diary. I do not condone these acts, I don't condoms any of these acts that are listed in this book.

Rated M for mature readers.

───※ ·❆· ※───

I've always wanted to be loved, witness love to be a part of it. It's something I've grown up without.

Maybe I wasn't meant to be loved at all. I guess that would explain why my parents never took an interest in me, well, I am the last child.

That doesn't mean I don't want it. Why can't someone love me? Am I that repulsive? I don't think I am and yet. . .

I'm all alone.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

"Would you get your fat ass up? Mom's already downstairs waiting for you. Now get up" My older sister replied as she harshly slaps my cheeks. I groaned at the action and opened my eyes.

"Good, you're awake. Now hurry up" Wow, not even a 'Good Morning' but that's to be expected when you live with egotistical self-centred assholes.

"Another day, another hell..." I muttered, I got up and did my daily routine, to prepare for school.

After dressing I did my hair, a bun. Having my hair down causes issues for me, more specifically, my sister. She hates seeing my hair down, heck we don't even go to the same school, I'm still questioning why I put up with their crap.

I made my way into the kitchen and sat in my regular sit.

"Ah, you're up early. Thank you, Mavis, if you hadn't woken up your sister we would have been late, again"

"You're welcome, mother!"

It amazes me how quick her persona changes when in front of her mother and father, acting docile.

I slowly picked at my eggs, not really interested in them.

"So, Y/N, exams are coming up soon, have you studied for them? I hope you are. You have to stay on top and in good shape too"

Now if I was a delinquent who would rebel against their family, I would have said all what I wanted, but for now, fake smiles and small nods are enough.

"Yes father, I believe I'm ready to excel in the exams!" I saw a small smile on his face. That's good good, happy father means a happy family.

"That's good, I'm glad to hear that you are living up to the L/N's family name!"

"Anything to make you happy father"

折寺中学校 | Aldera Junior High

結田府 //Musutafu

9:45 AM

I sat in my seat going over my notes while waiting for the teacher. I looked at the front of my book, noticing the school's monogram.

Going back to the conversation this morning, the unfairness between my sister and me is real.