02 || First Crush

⚠️ W A R N I N G ⚠️ 

This book includes (not all but some), violence, sexual themes, inappropriate activities, suicide and killing. Please beware. It is a Yandere book. Think of it like the anime, Future Diary. I do not condone these acts, I don't condoms any of these acts that are listed in this book.

Rated M for mature readers.

"Fuck!" I felt hands slowly squeezing my chest, it felt all too good.

The lips, those tantalizing lips on my neck, leaving bruises on them. I tilt my head more up, giving the person more space.

"Fuck yes, you like that huh?" The rough voice spoke. I lean my neck into his own, smelling the sweet scent of him.

Caramel.

"K-katsuki. . . " He smirks at me, in a teasing manner.

"You know. If we don't stop, I'll have you begging for me, for weeks ya' know"

I let my hands roam his chest, feeling his new innate abs. I heard that he was training for U.A but I'm surprised that training for 4 months can get you to have a six-pack already!

"I don't care" He laughed at that and kissed me. It felt all too good, so surreal. I moaned into it, fingers pulling at his hair.

He broke this kiss, a tint of pink blush on his face.

"Y/N. . . before you go on. I- I just want to say. . ."

"Yes?"

"I-I want to say that I lo-"

"OOF!" I felt something slap my face. I flew off the bed stupidly looking around to see what was going on.

"Wake the fuck up or you'll be a late idiot" I looked and saw her.

"Yeah yeah I'm up, you can leave"

She huffed at me "You're welcome" and left the room.

"Let's hope today turns out better"

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

折寺中学校 | Aldera Junior High