six

im walking back to my room, its pretty late now i stayed outside for a while, and someone pushes the back of my knee making me trip. i catch myself before i hit the ground and turn around. "out late are we, elizabeth?" draco seethes and i roll my eyes as i make my way back up.

"stop being such an ass" i say and he scoffs "i asked you a question" he says. god he's such a prick. he sounds like my father. "i don't have to answer to you" i say and he shakes his head "please" he scoffs "i'll have you wrapped around my finger in a weak, little bitch" he says. anger fills in my body, i can feel it running through me. my hand flies up and connects with his face as hard it can.

i can see the rage in his eyes as he turns his head back to me. i've seen the look before, my father has the look on his face at all times. the look that tells you could kill someone. the look of someone that wants to hurt you.

"you fucking bitch" he says and pushes me. "don't touch me" i spit and he laughs "its fair game now, elizabeth" he seethes and i shake my head. "get the fuck away from me" i say and push him away. he grabs my wrist before i can walk away i turn to look at him "learn to respect the people that are better than you because right now you're just embarrassing yourself. embarrassing everyone here"  he says and i jerk my hand away.

i have to admit, his words hurt. it's not that i care if im embarrassing him. but the fact that my parent's said the same thing hurts a bit. it's like he's able to reach down and find something that could hurt me so easily, i hate it.

"you're an ass, draco malfoy" i say before walking off to the slytherin common room and to my room. i still havent seen astoria, she must be having a nice time.

i see the letter on the side of my desk and sigh as the anger builds up and years start to well up. the stress of leaving my parent's and then dealing with dracos bitch self has overwhelmed me. and knowing that when i do go back home that things will be horrible for me scares me. 

i grab the letter as tears roll down my face, not that im sad. im scared. im angry. im actually fucking furious at the fact that draco thinks he can just do that and then get away with it. that he can yell at me. that he can push me. i rip the letter up and throw it in the trash before plopping down on my bed.

*dracos pov*
i can't believe i just put my hands on her. no matter how much i hate her i shouldn't have put my hands on her. i never thought i would stoop low enough to hurt a girl like that, like my father does. i hate that she has power like that. the power to make me like my father. the power to make me so angry i push put my hands on her.

"fuck" i say as i punch the mirror in my room. "shit" i whisper as i pull my hand back and look at the blood on my knuckles  and the broken mirror. i roll my eyes as i walk into the bathroom and wash my hand.

i hate how easily she can get under my skin. how she can walk around like she owns the place when she just got here. how she immediately had blaise swooning over her.

i decide to get in the shower and i cringe as the hot water hits my scabbed knuckles. the hot water rolls down my body as i relax. i can't help but think about the image of elizabeth straight out of the shower. her body dripping water, naked under a towel, he thighs when she wears that skirt, her breasts when she unbuttons the top button of her shirt.

i continue to think of the picture as i wrap my hand around my dick. i imagine elizabeth naked under me as i pump slowly. her completely under my control, begging for me like the little bitch she is. faster. her body taking me all in, my hand wrapped around her throat as she looks in to my eyes. faster. her yelling my name as i degrade her piece by piece. faster.

my hand slaps against the wall as i throw my head back. "fuck" i breath out as i reach my high. let everything go.

i can't believe she is who i thought of. that i think of elizabeth to get me off. i despise the way she shows herself off, she knows what she's doing. she's doing it to blaise to but im sure he doesnt hate it as much i do.