thirty-nine

two weeks later
"are you sure you don't want to come stay with me" draco asks and i laugh "yes, you said christmas is your mother's family holiday. im not about to intrude on that. i'll write to you" i laugh and he glares at me "i should have never told you that" he says as he pulls away. i laugh as he grabs his bag "if it gets too cold in your room you can stay in mine, i left the door unlocked" he says and i smile. "thank you" i say and he nods. "oh wait" i say and he stops and looks at me. "i got you something" i say as i walk over to grab the present out of my wardrobe. "elizabeth, i haven't gotten you anything yet. i didn't know" he sighs and i shake my head "it's fine you don't have to. but i was shopping the other day for astoria's present and i saw this and thought of you" i smile as i hand him the wrapped box. he smiles as he looks down at it and then up at me. "open it" i say excitedly and he laughs.

*dracos pov*
i wish i had gotten her something now, i didn't expect her to get me anything. i smile as i look at her, realizing she doesn't care, she just wants me to open her gift to me. i unwrap the small box and open it to a ring. it has a black outline with a gold snake going throughout the middle. "i know its small and i didn't know your size but i hope it fits" she says looking at me. i pull the ring out of the box and slide it onto my finger. "it's perfect. thank you" i say and she smiles. "im glad you like it. now you can go" she says and i laugh "be safe. i'll see you soon." i say and she nods before kissing me. "okay go, you're going to miss the train" she laughs and i smile as i walk out.

"isn't it great" i say as i show pansy the ring elizabeth got me. she laughs as she shakes her head "it is. what did you get her" she says, already knowing the answer. "shut the fuck up, pansy. you always have to ruin the moment" i say as i slump back in my seat. she laughs and rolls her eyes "im working on it, okay" i say and she nods. "and so far you've gotten what" she asks and i glare at her. "again, shut the fuck up" i say and she laughs as she looks out the window. "do you think brandon stayed for the holiday? he's a little obsessed with her" she asks and my jaw clenches just thinking about it.

"how would i know? and i could care less, i trust her" i shrug and she looks at me "but do you trust him" she says. does she have a death wish or something? "shut it, pansy. you're starting to annoy me" i say and she rolls  her eyes "just trying to make conversation. and since the only thing you enjoy talking about is her i figured" she shrugs and i flip her off.

i smile as i get to the front door of the manor and open it up. "i'm home" i yell throughout the house. i hear the sound of my mother's heels walking out of the kitchen. "draco, dear, finally" she smiles as she kisses my cheek. i smile as i put my bag down and hug her. "i'm sorry i wasn't able to answer your letter. i didn't know if it would get to you in time" she says and i shrug. "come, your father will want to see you" she smiles and i hold in my laugh, we both know that was a lie.

after catching up with my father and putting my things away i sit down in the library with my mother. i'd like to show elizabeth the library, she would love it. it's my mother's favorite place though, she calls it peaceful. "i did get to read your letter though. i wish you had brought the girl with you" she says and i smile "i was going to. she refused, she didn't want to be a bother. besides, i think she will enjoy some quiet" i laugh and my mother nods. "i've heard of her father and his ways. is she safe" she asks and i sigh "she can take care of herself but yes, she's safe" i smile. "well hopefully, i'll get to meet her soon. she sounds like a delight. you really talked her up in that letter, draco" she laughs and i shake my head "stop."

*elizabeths pov*
i smile as i sit down, my mind racing with the amount of freedom i have right now. hardly anyone is here, i could do anything i want. as i think about things to do images from the other night creep their way to the front of my mind. the thought of draco on top of me being in the spot light

"is this what you wanted, elizabeth? for me to fuck you on the astronomy tower" draco seethes as he thrusts into me again and my back arches off of the ground. my legs are on his shoulders and his hand hold my thighs aggressively. "yes draco-fuck oh my god" i moan out and he stares down at me. "quiet, elizabeth. we can't get caught" he says and i nod as he slows his thrusts, pushing himself farther inside of me. "oh fu-" he takes one hand and puts it over my mouth, allowing me to moan into his hand. "do you not know how to listen, elizabeth" he says as he slowly thrusts again. his head falls back as he starts to speed up again. he moves his hand from my mouth and holds my thigh again "look at me, elizabeth. watch me fuck you" he says staring down at me. i move my head so im staring right back at him. "good girl, elizabeth. such a good girl for me" he says under his breath has he breaks our eye contact and looks down at him thrusting inside of me. i feel my high coming, my stomach clenching as my back arches. "do it, elizabeth. be a good slut" he moans and i finish, covering my mouth with my hand as i moan. "fuck yes" he groans as he cums inside of me out of breath.

i take a breath as i snap myself out of my thoughts. "jesus, elizabeth" i say to myself, shaking my head. i sigh as i realize the first thing im going to be doing is showering.