Chapter 25

Jungkook, Jimin, and a half dying Soo all made it back to the group, Jungkook gets out of the car and hurried over to Yoongi "where's the first aid" Yoongi grabs his backpack and pulls out the first aid and Jungkook grabs it running back over to the car he opens the back door, he kneels down and looks at the pale sleeping Soo he bites his lip feeling guilty.

He pulls up his shirt and sees a deep cut "he was trying to protect me" Jimin said looking out the window "there was a few zombies that were coming after me and I froze, he cut himself with the knife to get them away from me" Jimin tears up and start shaking "I'm so damn weak now he probably won't even wake up and it's all my fault" Jimin covers his face and cried into his hands.

Jungkook didn't know what to feel, the boy he loves is dying no one knows about his feeling for Soo. His best friend is an emotional wreck. Jungkook takes out gloves and puts them on and grabs the stuff to stitch up Soo wound. He wanted to at least stop the bleeding, he started stitch up the wound to the best of his ability, his hands were shaking because of all the blood that was on Soo. After a few minutes Jungkook finished he grabs bandage and wrapped it around Soo. He signed and closed the door and walks to the driver side he takes off the gloves and throws then on the ground.

~~~~~~~~~

You looked at your mom and seen she was breathing heavily. You take the bags from her "get on my back your to tired" She shook her head and gave you a lazy smile "I took care of you and Soo I have more energy then you can imagine" You smile at her and she does to "mom look I get you don't want to feel like a burden but now isn't the time" She looks at you and then to your back. She hurried and gets on your back. You start running to somewhere, anywhere, just to get to safety. You just hope that the others are okay and will meet them all soon.

It was now dark, you felt a little better since in movies they seem to be less active in the night. You see a house just up a head, you run over to it and placed your mom down "is it safe" She asked looking in a window "I don't know but I'll go and check" You placed your hand on the door knob, she placed her hand on your arm "be careful sweetie" You nods and smile. You take out a knife and walked in and close the door.

You take out your phone and walked into the living room it was clear. You got ready for anything that was coming for you. All the nerves in your were tight. You turned on music and waited, your eyes adjust to the dark quickly. You didn't hear anything. You turn off the music and still didn't hear anything things. You turned on the flash light and walked around the house.

After a few minutes you hurried outside and seen your mom passed out on the ground. You picked her up and lay her down on the couch. You walked over to the door and looked outside and close the door.

You walked up to the bedroom and grabs a mattress and dragged it down stairs into the living room and sighed once you were done doing that. Y/n picked up his mother and placed her on the mattress he covered her up with his jacket since he couldn't find a blanket. He walks around the house and start setting up traps so he would know if someone came in. After a hour of setting up traps he finally finished, he pulled up a chair and sat close to the bed his mom was asleep on.

Morning

Y/n didn't know he fell asleep, he wakes up and seen that his jacket was on him he stands up. His worry went away when he heard water from upstairs, he walks upstairs and knocked on the bathroom door "mom you okay" He asked "yeah I'm fine I just needed a shower" He could hear her chuckle he smiles and walks back down stairs and grabs a few clothes for himself. It sucks that there wasn't any power.

Your mom walks over to you "I looked around the house and I found a washing board" She holds it up "oh cool" You said because you only was able to pack just a few clothes "go and take a shower you stink" You laugh and she smiles, you go to you bag and grab your clothes, you walked up to the bathroom and take your shower. Once you were finish you walked out of the bathroom and gave her your clothes to your mom.

"I hope Soo and the others are doing ok" She takes the cloths from you and looks down "mom, I know they all are just fine, we have to keep thinking positive don't let that negative thinking get to you" She looks up at you and smile nodding "yeah your right honey, I'll go and wash these" You smile and walked off to the kitchen to see if there was anything good to eat.

You open the pantry looking at the caned food and sighed "I'm getting tired of this shit" You looked up and seen potatoes and smile, you grabbed the and ripped open the bag and grabbed a knife and washed you cup open the potato and seen that it was still in good shape. You start making a knock off brand of potato soup. You taste it and it was good, your mom comes I to the kitchen and smiles "you cooked I always loved your cooking" You made her a bowl and handed it to her.

"Thanks mom that means a lot" She gigged and smiles "you were going to go to college for cooking right" You nodded and start eating "yeah even though dad always complained about it" You chuckled, you ate some of the soup "it's not bad but it can be better"

"You want me to teach you how to fight" You looked down at your mom "yes I want to be able to protect myself so you don't have to worry about me" You rubbed your neck not sure "mom I don't know- teach me I'm asking as your mother now" You sighed since you can't say no to her now.