Chapter 18

Two weeks later

You were up and moving you and Taehyung both love each other dearly "ok we need a plan" Jungkook said "it's for just in case we find other people or if the gate was to brake" Namjoon layed out a notebook "I had already wrote down a few ideas" You and Soo looked over a few of the ideas some had a few risk in them but the rest were brilliant.

"Ok this sounds nice hyung a few has a risk in them but I don't mind you know I'm a hard head anyway" Namjoon and Jungkook chuckled "you know I'm with you" Jungkook fist bumps you "well every since you guys saved us I couldn't stop thinking about how welcoming you all were well except M/n be gave us a good cold shoulder" The room was full of chuckles.

"But we are going to need another car" You said while tapping your chin "that's what I was thinking before any of this can we need another car because one car isn't going to work" Namjoon explains "so three of us will have to go" They all looked at you "your not going" You sighed "guys I know what happened last time scared the living hell out of you but I'm fine now" Soo crosses his arms.

"M/n you still need rest my answer is no your not going" You turned to looked at Soo "and who are you you to give me orders" Soo turned to face you with a blank face and you give him one back.

"Hey guys calm down" You held your hand up and stopped Jungkook in mid sentence "I'm your older brother and I said that you're not going" You stepped closer "yeah exactly my brother not my dad nor damn leader your my brother so you can't tell me what the fuck to do" Soo steps closer and keeps looking you in the eyes.

"If I have to beat your damn head in so that you get it, then I would don't try me" Namjoon and Jungkook ran to fined your mom "do it" Soo punches you in the cheek. You throw a punch to his face also. He picks you up and smashed you against the wall where the pictures were and the frame broke. You kicked him and picked him up and slammed him on the wooden stan.

Soo stands up and punch you in the side and punched him in the eye the both of you throw punches held each other and fell on the glass table "ahhhh fuck/shit" They both of you said the both of you stand up weakly and Mrs. Park walked in.

"WHAT THE HELL" You and Soo looked at her and seen everyone else "m-mom" She walks over to both of you and slapped the hell out of your bruise cheek "WHY THE HELL ARE YOU TO FIGHTING I told both of you about this" The both of you looked down ashamed.

"Look at me" She demanded you and Soo raised your heads to look at her and regreted it she was cry. Y'all go to hug her and she steps back "don't touch me after I told you many times not to do this what did you do" This was braking y'all heart "m-mom we're sorry" Soo said and steps closer "mom we're so sorry please don't be mad" She turns around and the both of your hearts sinks "you should have thought about that before you did what did" She walks away and wiped away her tears.

Yours and Soo legs were weak, your legs gave out and you both fall to the floor.