Chapter 9

"H-hyung i-i can't do this anymore let me die" Yoongi carried you on his back "M/n you're not dying on me" You let out a tired sigh "we're almost there hold on for me buddy" Yoongi held back his tears "how did I let this happen to you".

Flashback

" Hyung I'll go do the gas" You say walking to the store "hey bring me back a bag of chips" You turned back to him and gave him the wtf look "I'm just kidding kid just hurry up" You chuckled and walked into the store and turned on the gas pumps.

Yoongi holds up his thumb and goes to the other side and fills up the gas holders and wait for it to fill up and placed them back into the car "ok turn off pump 2" You turn it off and wait for his say so on the car once the car was full you turned it off and was about to walk out of the store but a gun was pointed at your head.

"Don't make a seance you and your brother with be coming with us" You gulped "look man I-" He cuts you off "shut the fuck up and do as I say" you nodded and he pushes you out of the store and there was Yoongi with a gun to his head also .

Your heart rate picks up you felt one of your attacks coming Yoongi eyes widen "let me help him" You start breathing heavily "no" one of the guys said and Yoongi was getting pisses "let me help my brother dammit he's having a damn panic attack" Yoongi shouts he tries to walk over to you but the gun was fired he steps back and looks at the guy "I said no" You fell to your knees.

"H-hyung" That was it Yoongi turned around and punches the guy in the face and knees him in the gut he drops the gun and the other guys gun goes off Yoongi grabs the gun from the ground and aims it at the guys head and pulls the trigger the guy that was standing over you dropped to him knees and he points the gun at the male on the group the guy begged Yoongi not to shoot "it's either kill or be killed" he shots the guy in the head.

Once he calms down he sees your blood "M/n" he runs over to you and kneels down "hey dude wake up" You open your eyes "I'm going to get you home ok stay with me" you nodded Yoongi picks you up "they cut the car tires so we have to go on foot" He started jogging.

"Hey keep your eyes open for me we will be home soon" You felt cold.

End of flashback

"H---hyung I'm sorry" Yoongi seen that you were on your street "no don't give up on me we're almost home M/n" you were quite he clicked his tongue and his tears fall he started running dodging the zombies that were in his way "WAKE UP M/N" Yoongi yells "OPEN UP THE GATE NOW" Yoongi yells once he seen the house he ignore his hurting legs and speed up more.

"OPEN UP NOW IT'S EMERGENCY NOW" Jimin and Hoseok comes into view Yoongi ran faster "WAKE UP DAMMIT" he ran in the gate Jimin and Hoseok closes it Yoongi burst through the door "HELP NOW" He lays you on the couch you mom came downstairs and her eyes widen in fear.