Chapter 6

Previously

With Group 2

"We're going to die" Jimin whispers with tears in his eyes you hugged him closely into your chest while looking at the dead corpse walking. 

Now

"Hyung we're going to be just fine" you felt a little panic rising up you forced it back down one is already unstable you don't need two Jimin sniffles in your chest and start shaking "this is going to be hell" You let go of Jimin but he held onto you "hyung in order-" You and Jimin were both yanked out of the corner with your bags you had and were running.

You looked up and seen "Yoongi hyung, Taehyung" You keep running "happy to see us" Taehyung chuckled you smile and looked back and seen three zombies running after you, your group ran out of the doors "ok guys keep up" Yoongi says while looking back.

While running you guys just so happened to add on another three zombies they were pretty far but if anyone were to stop they would be on your asses and that just happened Taehyung steps on a rock and twist his ankle and falls.

Taehyung let's out a scream you stop and go back Jimin and Yoongi stops also, do to Taehyung screaming there was a herm of them coming.

"M/n go I'll just hold you back" Taehyung says with tears at the end of his eyes you scoop him up bride style and run "go" You say to Jimin and Yoongi "M/n put me down their right behind us I'm-" You cut him off "your not fucking dying so stop telling me to let you down" The car was just up ahead and two zombies were on your ass.

Yoongi and Jimin both were at the car they had the back door opened Yoongi starts driving you were coming close to the car and tossed Taehyung in with the bags you look behind you seen the same to that are still on your ass.

"Hurry M/n" Taehyung said with his tears falling he holds out his hand you reached for it but missed Taehyung choked out a sob "please" Taehyung cried you grabbed his hand he pulls you inside the car Yoongi steps on the gas driving off.

You huffed and puffed out of breath your heart was beating out of your chest your legs felt like jelly your head felt light Yoongi turns the air on full blast "t-t-t-t-t-thank you M/n" Taehyung cried in your chest you gave him a tired smile.

You couldn't get any words out you raised your hand to his head and patted his head "rest up M/n" Yoongi said you nodded and close your eyes with Taehyung still laying on your chest.

With Group 1

"It's been a hour and their still not here I'm worried" Hoseok said worried head lights shine in the mirror Yoongi pulls up and rolls downs the window.

"Are you guys ok" Seokjin asked "Taehyung has a twisted ankle and M/n is beat he saved Taehyung and out ran a herm of them so he's not waking up any time soon" Yoongi explain "no was bit or scratched" he adds Seokjin and Hoseok sighed in relief "ok lets get home we're behind schedule" Yoongi nods and they rolled their windows up.