Attacked Again?

[Ashley's POV]
I sit in the living room watching Space Hero's with Leo. Suddenly Mikey comes in whining like a baby.

"Dude, I'm soooooooo hungry!" He complains. I look up at him. "Then go get some food you dork!" I roll my eyes. "We don't have any pizza, and I want pizza!!!" He yells back.

"FINE! I'll go get some pizza for you guys! Happy?" I give up. What's the point of fighting with a teenage boy that is mentally two?

I grab my wallet and walk out of the sewers. "Peace out boys. Be right back." I throw a peace sign out in the air then walk away like an idiot.

~Coming Back With The Pizza~
It's pretty late outside right now. I probably shouldn't be out here at 12:47. Ah, who gives a crap?

I whistle and walk along a creepy pitch black alley about to hop in the drain with three pizza boxes when I hear foot steps behind me.

I mutter a few dirty words under my breath then turn around. "Ugh, you guys, again? Really?" I call out the Purple Dragons.

"Oh, so we found you again!" A man says. "Yeah, what do you want?" I roll my eyes and put my hand on my hip.

Just then he pushes me up to the wall. Not this again! I drop the pizza boxes when I see him take out a knife. I take a short breath. "L-listen, you d-don't have to d-do this! I mean, pals, right?" I shrug and put a fake smile on my face.

He laughs. "Nah." then he takes the knife and jabs it in my side. I scream. "AH! JERK!" I blink away tears.

I take short breaths. One. Two. Three. Four.

Just then I see a few turtles come out of the darkness. I slightly smile. "Unhand her!" One yells. It's Leo.

Donnie takes his bow staff and knocks him out of the way. Then he looks at me. "Sorry miss, Ashley!" He yells.

His eyes travel to my wound. I'm bleeding bad. His eyes widen. "Oh my gosh! Guys it's Ashley and they stabbed her!" He yells to them.

Another breath. "D-Donnie" I manage to say. I rip out the knife out of my side then faint.