Mutagen

[Donnie's POV]
"Don't touch that Mikey!" I say. You'd think that a fourteen year old teenager would know better then to touch random things. Then he steps back. "Fine dude!" He says, pouting.

I continue with my experiment when Ashley walks in. "Hey guys, what's this?" She asks. It's better she doesn't know about the mutagen and go into all the details. So, I don't answer.

"Hello? What is that gooey stuff your working on?" She asks again. I sigh. I guess I kind of have to. "It's called mutagen, it creates mutants like me and my brothers and Sensei." I explain.

She nods. "Cool. So you used to just be a normal turtle?" "Well technically we are red eared sliders, but yes." I'm not going to tell her anything else, for her safety.

~A Few Days Later~ (Most likely a Saturday)

[Ashley's POV]
I decided to take a look at Donnie's project. Oops! I spilled it all over his desk! Shell!!! He's gonna be so mad! "Hey A- WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!" He yells.

I cuss under my breath and look at him straight in the eye. "I accidentally knocked it over.... Sorry?" I say, trying to sound like I did nothing wrong.

"Did any get on you?" He searches my arms and legs. "No..." I say. He cleans it up quickly and puts it back in the tube. "Sorry Donnie." He sighs.

"It's okay, sweet heart." He smiles and I kiss him.