Bye Bye Brooke!

[Ashley's POV]
Andrea and I walk down the sidewalk, coming from Krispy Kreme's. We giggle and crack stupid jokes along the way. Then we run into Brooke. Really? I thought she was I college? Oh yeah, I forgot. It's spring break.

She looks at us and groans. "Are you stalking me?" She asks. "No, but you look like one." Andrea smarts her off. "Sorry, but I have to go find my BOYFRIEND." She laughs. I raise an eyebrow.

"YOU have a boyfriend?" Andrea asks. She nods. "Yeah sorry. That word must be new to you." She laughs. I shake my head. "No, it's kinda old. I'm married and... I'm a mom." I smirk. She huffs. "Why are you lying?!" She demands.

"I'm not.." Then I pause. "Look!" I say, shoving my ring in her face. She rolls her eyes. "It could be fake." She shrugs. "Oh yes Brooke, because wearing fake wedding rings are totally in!" Andrea sasses.

She gets in a fighting position. "You wanna fight? Bring it!" She yells. Good thing I always bring my katana with me at night. I tie my mask around my face then take it out. "Ahhhhhh! I'm soooo scared!" She fakes. I roll my eyes the take a step closer.

"You sure?" I ask. She gulps. "Yep!" She yells, throwing a punch. I backflip away from it and kick her face in the process. Then she tries to kick me back but she misses. A few minutes later she's out of breath, and beaten up.

She lays on the ground in front of us. We drag her into an alley and let her rest there. "You think we went to far?" She asks. "For Brooke? Nah." I laugh. Then we jump down the nearest manhole.

"SUCK A LEMON BROOKE!!!" I yell, jumping in after Andrea.