THE NIGHT AND ITS STARS

❝ THE STORY OF THE PREDATOR TOLD FROM THE MOUTH OF THE PREY...

.

S Y N O P S I S

Transfer student Minni Lee has a premonition. Not all is right at Newhurst University. Between a hateful blog post and the strange death of campus mean girl, Somin, exists a tangled mystery. 

Minni wisely keeps her distance until a series of catastrophic encounters with Kang Yeosang, a member of NHU's cruel group of elites set on making the lives of others hell on earth for personal entertainment. 

They run "The Night," an anonymous online blog dedicated to forcing the most sinister secrets into the public eye. 

In a world where secrets have the power to save or condemn, Minni must guard her own. Too bad for her, knowledge is power and she knows the most dangerous secret of all–

Somin's death was no accident. 

.

E P I G R A P H

In other words–the peculiar collision of two dying galaxies when she learns of the murder he would do anything to forget. 

G E N R E S

THRILLER  •  ROMANCE  •  MYSTERY

D I S C L A I M E R

.

Everything in this book is FICTION. The characters in this book are very flawed. The thoughts and actions of the characters based on real people DO NOT at all reflect their real personalities. Additionally, the thoughts, actions, and opinions of the characters do not reflect my own.

This book will include swearing and some serious themes including body image, substance abuse, violence, racism, mental health, depression, death, bullying, abuse, etc. If these make you uncomfortable, proceed with caution or refrain from reading this book.

Minni is half Black and half Korean. Do not invalidate her identity. If her experiences as a POC are something you would rather close your eyes and ears to, then this is not the fic for you. 

This book contains some of the characters from my other work, Adrift, but does not feature any spoilers and can be read as a standalone.

Reading in light mode recommended.