chapter 1: inside the castle

the night whispers, making you shiver, making you wonder if you came here to explore, or get your baseball

You shake the thoughts away as you creep closer to the castle.

Your hat covers your eyes as you open the door, it creaks, and you cringe as it is all dark.

"h-hello?"

you ask, shivering as wind ruffles your jacket.

"is anybody in here?"

you hear your voice echo as you step a foot in, then you feel wind on your shoulder as the door slams when you come in.

"n-no! no! let me out! I wanna go home!"

you try to open the knob, but it's locked! you knock, but no one answers, you realize this was a huge mistake and you creep deeper into the shadows.

You try to hold back the fear screaming in your mind, but it let's it out, and you scream.

Something hears you, and the black screen turns into a replica of your room, you back away, but terror takes the footsteps before you make it out.

You squint to see what is going on, and you peek harder.

"w-what's going on?"

you echo as the wind forces you closer.

Just then, something tiny appears on a non-signaled TV, you squint and see it's something bright orange.

a dorito?

you think, taking a step closer.

Then it gets closer and closer until it's right in your face, the dorito is orange, with pink, swollen eyes, and blood drips from the bottom.

"help!"

you back away and try to get out, but everything is orange before you can get out,

"NO!!! I WANNA GO HOME!!!!"

you scream.

"you can't go home..."

a dual voice tells you,

"h-hello?"

you ask.

"this is the neverending castle, if you try to get out, you'll be eaten...BY ME!!!"

it murmurs in your ear.

"no..."

You spit,

"...yes...yes...yes...yes!"

the voice suddenly sounds like many doritoes with high-pitched voices.

how will I get out now?

you think.