Chapter One Hundred and Eighty Four [Rewritten]

-Chapter One Hundred and Eighty-Four-

"Hey, Sanji—touch him! You got to touch him to win the game!" Luffy shouted.

"Alright, time to win this game—thanks for everything, old-timer" Sanji grinned, and just as he reached out to touch the old man...he halted the second he heard Porche's frightened scream as she and Hamburg finally went tumbling over the cliffside. Hamburg was quick to grab hold of the edge of the cliff and stop his own descent, but that wasn't enough to stop the woman on his back from falling.

"Sanji has turned around and started running back down the trail before touching the Stoplight—what is he doing?" Itomimizu questioned, confused by the blonde's behavior as he suddenly changed his course of direction.

"Even if she's the enemy, I can't abandon a lady in distress!" Sanji shouted as he jumped off the cliff and caught Porche.

"He truly is a gentleman at heart" I softly sighed, a small smile tugging at my lips. "Dumbass could have still gotten the win though before going off to save her..." I shook my head as Robin quietly hummed in agreement, both of us well aware he could have touched the old man before running off to play the hero.

"Incredible! The nefarious cook, Sanji, has saved our beloved Porche!" Itomimizu gaped as if not expecting such a kind gesture from the blond.

"Red light" Tonjit suddenly called.

"How can he be standing up like that? There's no way he's touching the bottom!" Foxy gawked as everyone watched in awe how the blond stayed perfectly still in the water—his back straight as he showed little to no signs of movement inside the water despite still being afloat.

"Oh! I get it!" Itomimizu realized. "He's treading on the water—and he's doing it while carrying Porche—and keeping his upper body completely motionless" he explained, impressed by the blonde's willpower and strength. "He's just like a swan on a lake—kicking furiously beneath the surface while looking elegant and graceful above. As long as the Stoplight can't see him moving, he's undeniably safe" he grinned. "Sanji is incredibly determined to win, he still has a chance to touch the Stoplight and claim victory!"

"Impressive, Mr. Cook" Robin complimented.

"I'll say!" I whistled, impressed by the blonde's leg power

"Sanji, you're awesome!" Luffy cried, just as equally impressed as everyone else in the crowd by the blonde's determination.

"Oh my, I could really fall for you, Mr. Cook" Porche cutely giggled as she kissed the blonde's cheek in thanks.

"Well, we're fucked" I deadpanned as the blond melted—instantly dropping the woman in his arms as he started to act like a lovesick puppy. Instantly losing all that concentration he had on keeping his body perfectly still in the water.

"Both Porche and Sanji have dived underwater!" Itomimizu announced, shocked by this sudden turn in events.

"You two moved, you're out" Tonjit said.

"Hey, what's your problem?!" Porche snapped as she burst through the water's surface. "Just keep swimming! You want me to drown or something?!" she sneered, annoyed by suddenly being dropped into the water like that despite clearly being able to swim just fine on her own.

"Oh, what have I done?! Sweet Robin and Skylar!" Sanji wailed in despair once he realized his mistake.

"Green" Tonjit held the word out once again as he turned away from everyone.

"And with the Stoplight's call, the game is once again underway—the only competitors left in this round at this point is Hamburg of Team Foxy as well as..." Itomimizu trailed off as if he was stunned to see who the other contestants still in the game were.