Prologue

Hi guys!
Omg I'm back on wattpad after a million years xD
So I'm making a new fanfic and don't worry I'll update the others (if I'm not to lazy... Oops) and yeah.
This is a bit different than my other fanfics I wrote.
It's not from an anime or manga and stuff but from a game.
This fanfic contains AkalixZed
Just saying. Let's begin the story!

It's been years since Akali joined "League of Legends". She joined with her other 2 friends, Shen and Kennen.

It's been years since Akali saw Zed also. She shivered as she thought about the mysterious ninja with bloody red eyes. The past is in the past. He's gone now, Akali. You don't have to be afraid..

----------

"Akali!" The female ninja woke up and rubbed her eyes. She used her fingers to brush her hair a bit before opening the door.

"Shen? Kennen? What's wrong. Games start in 2 hours." She yawned.

"A...Akali. He's b...back." Shen said as he caught his breath. She was confused. "He?"

"Zed... He's.. Back." Akali's eyes widen. She fell to the ground. She couldn't believe it. The man that killed Shen's father and her parents.

"Where.. Is he?" The answer he heard from Shen made Akali fear more.

"He joined League of Legends."

Ok it's a bit short but this is the prologue so..