Chapter 3 :

There was a brief moment of silence between the two ninjas. They said nothing, the only sound was the birds chirping and the wind blowing the leaves.

Akali stared at the ninja that she once loved. She had nothing to say to him, after the time where he betrayed her and the Kinkou.

"Why are you here, Zed." She tried not the cry and looked away. 'Never show your weakness in front of anyone.' Her mother once said.

Zed smirked and turned Akali around, making him able to see her. "Cause, I missed you Akali~" He tilted the female girl's chin up.

The tears that were formed in her eyes were falling down her cheeks slowly. "I hate you." She pushed him away and ran to her room.

The male ninja stared at Akali's back, that was slowly fading away. "I'm sorry." He muttered and walked away. Zed didn't intend to hurt anyone, especially Akali's mom. He just wanted his father to notice him.

Akali opened her door to her room and slammed the door shut. Her roommate, Katarina and Ahri was staring at the ninja. Akali was on her bed, the pillow was absorbing her tears.

Akali rarely cried so when she did, her roommates were panicking. "Akali, what happened?" Katarina was leaning next to Akali with her hands feld. "Who would you like me to kill?" She said, sharpening her knives.

Akali looked up and wiped her tears. "I'm fine."

Akali was summonded for a game later on that day, she had to go against Zed. Although Akali didn't want to, she had to, she was apart of League and she must follow their orders.

"Hmm. If it isn't Akali." The male ninja said, taking off his helmet. "I won't go easy on you~"

Akali glared at Zed and feld her arms, "So what? I'll beat you anyways."

Zed laughed, "Now now, we shouldn't get over confidence. That's not good."

30 seconds before minions spawn..

..

Let the game, start.