Chapter 2 : Old Times

After what happened at the cafeteria, Akali went out the building and walked around for some fresh air.

She sat down and looked up at the sky. She started to rememeber what happened in the past.

Akali, Shen, and Zed used to be best friends. Well, Shen and Zed are brothers.

They all met because of their family and their position.

"Akali, meet Shen and Zed. Be nice to them ok?" Her mother said. The female ninja nodded. "Nice to meet you Shen and Zed." She bowed as respect.

"Nice to meet you too." Shen responded while Zed just nodded.

"I'll let you guys know each other a bit more." Akali's mother left the 3 ninjas in the room.

Akali and Shen interacted as if they were friends already. Akali took an interest in Zed. But he had an aura that's harder to approach.

Everyday Zed and Shen visited Akali, Akali would try to interact with Zed. One day Shen and Zed were tested to see who should be the heir of the dojo.

Akali was one of the audience. Apparently Zed won. But the aura Zed had were different. It was... Evil. The father found out Zed was using black magic and Shen was the heir.

Zed was mad and killed his father. Akali stood there with wide eyes. "Zed..?" He looked at me with crimson eyes.

Akali couldn't believe what she heard and saw. Zed looked at what he saw and he looked around. Then he ran.

Akali shouted his name. She wanted to chase after him but her mother thought Zed was dangerous and didn't allow her.

After a few years Zed was never heard of. Akali wanted to see him again. Even though he killed his and Shen's father.

One day he came back. But he changed. He came back to destroy the Kinkou. Many ninjas died, many were injured and many ran away safety, all because of one person.

"Zed you're back!" Akali ran to him and was about to hug him but stopped. He looked at Zed from head to toe. "Zed?"

He disappeared and appeared behind the girl and took her hands and placed it on her back.

"Z...Zed?"

He was hurting her.

"Don't act so kind to me."

"But. You're my friend, Zed."

"Wrong. I never thought of you as a friend. Nor had I ever thought of Shen as my brother."

Shen ran towards Akali to help her. "Get away from Akali, Zed."

"I won't let you hurt another person I love."

Zed laughed. "Love? How foolish." He let Akali's hands go and walked away.

"We'll meet again."

And they did

Akali looked at her hands. Tears.

"What happened... Zed.?" The ninja spole out loud, unintentionally.

"Nothing happened."

Akali looked up to see Zed behind her. She quickly stood up and faced him.

"Zed."

"Akali."

That's the end of chapter 2!
Hope you guys enjoy this chapter ^^;
Didn't know what I was doing but.. Eh.

I'm going to start another fanfiction.
It's gonna be Quinn x Talon thoughh.

Not many people ship Akali and Zed though.
So sad -~-

-Joykachu ·-·