||New friends?||

Both you and Tsukasa soon calmed down and the male called out for one of his subordinate. It was another white haired young male, around his twenties, who was a bit taller than you. He carried a bow and around 10 arrows, on his back. 'Probably an archer' you thought.

"You called out for me?" asked the young male coldly. Tsukasa put his cold expression back on, saying: "Yes. Ukyo as you've heard, I want you to bring [Y/n] safely to her new room." The male nodded and glanced towards you, telling you to follow him.

You did as he wanted. Walking to your new room, you were nervous all the time, because you saw some people, or rather to say the pure hearted youth Tsukasa described. "They look scary..." you whispered so that no one could hear you.

Little did you know that the male next to you has a well hearing, which is thousand times better than any animal hearing "I know..." he muttered back, while still keeping his cold expression. You flinched at his words and glared towards him, being scared for your life.

He gave you a quick glance and smirked, saying: "I'm sorry, I didn't warned you. I have a well hearing." Calming down, you made an 'Oh' face and let it be. There again, an awkward silence filled the space between the both of you, but Ukyo managed to break it.

"I'm Saionji Ukyo." he affirmed. Looking up to meet his gaze, you saw deep green eyes staring at your small figure. "I'm [L/n] [Y/n], nice to meet you, Ukyo-kun!" The both of you continued to walk and soon enough you arrived at your room, which actually was a cave with a sleeping place and a small desk, or better to say rock which looked like a desk, in the corner of the room.

"It was nice to meet you, [Y/n]. If you need something, just call me." claimed the male, while walking away. You gave him a nood and jumped on your millet bed, which was actually, to your surprise, very comfortable.

Laying there and looking up at the ceiling, you thought about what will happen next. Sadly enough you didn't had parents or a family which took care of you, yes, you were an orphan, who never felt  parents love. You closed your eyes and imagined what will happen next, as a tear started to roll down over your flushed, red cheek.

Quickly wiping your tear away, you mentally told yourself: 'No [Y/n]! You can't give up yet!' Standing up and walking out of your room you started to search for someone who could show you around.

Remembering what Ukyo said, you instantly called out for him. Well actually, you only said his name in your normal voice. The male heard you and instantly jumped down from a tree, where he often spend the time.

Following your voice, he saw you stand in the middle of an area, clueless. "[Y/n]?" he called out. You turned towards him and smiled, asking him to show you around. He smiled back and told you to follow him.

Moments later he took you to the last place, or better to say, his favourite. "You can normally find me here." said the male as he pointed with his index finger at a beautiful, green tree. You nodded and thanked him for showing around.

"Ukyo, can we still hang out for the rest of the day? I don't have much friends here, or better to say, I only have Tsukasa as my friend, so could we maybe spend the rest of the day together?" you asked shyly, not wanting to be all alone around these pure hearted youth. Overthinking it carefully, the male nodded saying: "We could go around and have a talk, if you want." You smiled towards the white haired guy and followed him.

Humming your favourite song, with your eyes closed and hands behind your back, you walked next to Ukyo, who was silent all the time, probably listening to you. "Is it [F/s] (Favourite song)?" he asked turning his gaze towards you. Opening your [E/c] shining orbs, you tilted your head towards him and asked: "Oh you know it?"