||Warm Feelings||

(I listened to this song while writing this chapter. As an Albedo kinnie I had to put it here qwq Enjoy the reading, while listening to this wonderful lofi song (sang by Albedo's VA) Bye <3) 

You were heading towards Ukyo's favourite tree, in hopes to see him there. And as if the gods theirself heard your thoughts, you noticed him peacefully sleeping?

Chuckling devilishly, you climbed up the tree, while an hellish idea crept down in your mind. Little did you knew that the male was only relaxing and heard you climbing up very well, so the idea that was stucked in your thoughts couldn't damage him.

'I'll jump on top of him and scare him to death!' you thought while closing your eyes and opening them again, but this time they looked more shinny. Maybe because of the sunsetting?

As you finally climbed up, a little bit higher than Ukyo, you jumped down on him, but he easily catched you and sat you ontop of him. The position you were in was quiet embarrassing and intimidating.

You sat on his lap, facing Ukyo directly as he looked back at you. Both of you stared each other in the eyes. He was admiring your beautiful [E/c] Orbs, while you his. Holding you by your waist, so that you wouldn't fall down, he leaned in closer, keeping his gaze on your eyes.

"Ukyo!" you yelped, as he leaned in. You weren't used to all this feelings. As Albedo from Genshin Impact would say: Relationships are quiet troublesome. Yet in your eyes, the feelings you had were quiet troublesome.

You weren't used to feel flustered and warm at the same time. It drove you in confusion and misunderstanding. 'Gosh someone move him away.... NO! Don't move him away... He can stay....' you thought, while fighting with yourself in your mind.

Meanwhile Ukyo started to slowly understand his feelings, he felt towards you. They were warm, indeed, yet he didn't wanted to make you feel uncomfortable. 

"You're cute, when you're embarrassed." he said patting your head with one of his hands, still holding with the other one by your wrist. A small smile was seen on his lips, while you couldn't help, but wonder how they tasted like.

Were they soft? Or rough? Does they have a taste on them? Would he mind if you touched them? 

And as if your minds got the better of you, you placed your thumb on his lips, while supporting with your other four fingers his chin. Moving your thumb around his lips you didn't noticed how a pink flush crept on Ukyo's cheeks.

He took his hat off your head and placed it on his, while looking down and covering his cheeks with it, so that you won't notice his embarrassment.

Not even a second passed by, as you noticed what you did. Your cheeks were more redder than his, the tips of your ears were hot like hell and your breath started to loose it's previous rhythm, as it fastened up.

"I'm sorry..." you muttered under your breath, making Ukyo look up and chuckle at your cute behaviour. You turned more redder, if it was even possible, while Ukyo patted your head. He knew that you felt something towards him, yet he didn't wanted to rush in and make you feel uncomfortable. He loved you too much for that.

"You don't have to apologize, silly." he said, slowly moving your hands from your face away.

"Soon the sun won't be seen..." he muttered under his breath. You nodded at his statement and gathered yourself up. "I shall probably go." you muttered, still feeling embarrassed.

Ukyo looked up at you and smiled, doing the same thing as you did. "I walk you." These sweet words hit your heart, you never thought that the person you liked would say so. Afterall, the only thing you did in your life was lie. Lie to everyone.