||Accomplices||

Yuzuriha looked at Taiju shocked, or better to say disappointed. "Taiju...!" she half whispered, as you couldn't trust your ears. 'Did I heard it right?' you asked yourself, while you didn't knew what to feel right now. Should you cry or laugh at his stupidness or the way it turned out so easy for you?

Shrugging it off, you decided to play along and stand up, walking over to him and saying, while whipping your tears completely away: "I'm so glad!" And you actually were, because something, deep inside, told you that this Senku guy could save the humanity.

Yuzuriha stared at you shocked and so did Taiju too, while you were still shading some tears and muttering to yourself how happy you were. "Don't worry, Yuzuriha, Taiju. I won't tell about your friend."

"Not even a single soul!"

Those bitter-sweet words could manipulate everyone, so logically to assume that Yuzuriha and Taiju had fallen for them too, while you thought about your plan on contacting the Senku guy. You needed to make sure that he has an idea of survival in this stone world.

"Wait!" Taiju shouted out, as you remembered about Ukyo's good ears and pointed a finger at your lips, showing him to be quiet. 

"Sorry, sorry..." he said sheepishly, while scratching the back of his head. The male looked up at you and asked: "Does that mean, you're on our side now?" You nodded with a smile on your face, as Yuzuriha couldn't still trust you that much, because you were Tsukasa's friend.

"Even if Tsukasa is my friend,-" you begun to speak, as you noticed Yuzuriha glare at you. Turning around, while plastering a kind smile on your face, you continued: "-I can't handle the fact that he's killing people."

You looked down at your hands and feet, while whispering: "I don't want to see him killing humans." Yuzuriha softened her look at you. It was as if she could feel your pain.

The three of you agreed on staying as friends and helping each other out to defeat, or how you called it: save Tsukasa and his empire.

The next day came by like a diarrhea to you. Memories from yesterday flashed through your mind, as you went to the small river, where you always washed yourself in the morning. Well the others did it to, but rarely. They were more focused on Tsukasa's orders.

Like usually, you put your hair in a ponytail and brushed your teeth, while washing the tiredness from your face away.

You didn't saw Ukyo from the moment he brought you to Taiju and Yuzuriha. 'I miss him...' you thought, still being sleepy. The second later you blushed madly, realizing what, or better to say who you were thinking about.

You couldn't help, but think about his fluffy white hair, which you wanted to touch so badly, or how sweet his deep voice sounds when he calls you by your name. 'Is it possible that I'm falling for...' your face heated up more, which was impossible to you, because you never loved someone in the romantic way.

It seemed for you unreal and idiotic, because you weren't used to it, but here you were thinking about the tall handsome white haired man, as he suddenly appeared right behind you. "[Y/n]!" he called out for you, his lips forming in a smile.

You turned around to face the male, who was here to spend time with you. Little did you knew that Ukyo had often thought about you too, but he would never admire it, probably, because he didn't understood it aswell.

Shaking your thoughts out of your head, you smiled towards the male, who helped you to escape the nightmares, most of the time, yet he didn't knew it. Ukyo's presence made you feel more happy and relaxed, maybe because he was nice and pure towards you, not like to others, while he acted cold and unreachable towards them.