4: What would constitute a "perfect" day for you?

This chapter contains graphic smut. You have been warned.

Just a normal day spent with my favorite people.

Taco night ends up being that one tiktok thing, the kitchen island covered with tinfoil and heaped with taco staples. It's messy but fun, although we go through a fair amount of paper towels trying to keep ourselves relatively clean. The conversation flows easily between us. I'm going to miss them when I move back to school, if that ends up happening. I go out of state, 2 timezones away. It's a small school on the east coast, only about 2000 students, but their education program is absolutely amazing. The handsome scholarship they offered me for swimming isn't bad either. I didn't plan on going out of state for school, but I applied just to see if I could get in. It's competitive, especially with a program like theirs, which promises my masters degree in five years. And it's near where I lived with my mom before everything happened.

I remember the day I got my acceptance letter, driving Nick and I home from school and immediately checking the mailbox. He was so excited, started planning out weekends he could fly out to visit and meets he could come to, looking up pictures of the campus online. There are tears welling in my eyes before I realize it, and George asks me if I'm okay.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm good, just- I miss school." Nick rubs my arm where it rests on the table.

"Wanna take your mind off it?" My brother knows me like the back of his hand.

"Survivor?" I ask, and then we're all moving to the couch. I end up snuggled into Clay on the floor, because of course he's a floor person. George and Nick each claim an arm of the couch, kicking at each others feet. I snag a massive fuzzy blanket and settle in as the theme music plays from the TV. We're starting a new season, one of my favorites, George and Nick haven't seen it before. I lose myself in the crazy plotting and scheming going on in between challenges, cheering for Wentworth when she finds an immunity idol during a challenge.

"I don't like Vytas." Clay says next to me, and I laugh. He gets voted off this episode. We watch all the way up until the Angkor tribe gets formed, then Nick gets up to go to bed. I turn the TV off and extract myself from Clay to do the same. I am ready to knock the fuck out.

Clay follows me up the stairs like a lost puppy, chattering excitedly about the episodes we just watched. He pauses outside of my door as I open it, looking at me expectantly. "You can sleep in here with me if you want, dear." He smiles.

"I'm gonna get pajamas first, ok?" I nod, heading to put on my own jammies. I grab some pajama shorts and a much too large t shirt because homeboy is an actual furnace and I don't want to wake up in a puddle of sweat. I pause for a moment before pulling out some lingerie. A semi-sheer white lace bralette and matching lace panties. At best, I get some looking sexy as all hell, and at worst, I conk out looking sexy as all hell. Win-win, really. Clay comes in as I'm brushing my teeth, hugging me from behind and nuzzling his face into my neck. He's got what have to be the ugliest orange FSU sweatpants known to man slung dangerously low across his hips, no shirt. "Hi." His breath is hot against my skin, and he places a soft kiss on the junction of my shoulder. Dumb whore time, I guess.

"H'llo." I say around my toothbrush before I spit into the sink. Clay makes a face of mock disgust as I rinse with water and then spit that too.

"You wanna spit on me like that?" He jokes. Not really, but do I want him to do it to me? Abso-fucking-lutely I do. I turn around to face him, tucking some loose strands of hair behind his ear before dragging my fingers down his jaw, touch feather light.

"I would much rather you do it to me." His reaction is instantaneous, but it's not the one I want. He flusters, blush reaching his ears and down his neck.