Sollicitans part 2

Hayley awoke all at the same time but thanks to her time in the Marines she knew how to make it seem like she was still unconscious. She started to catalog everything she could, she was in a trunk with her wrists bound but her legs free, which just proved that the one who grabbed her was a rookie.

She was planning on kicking out the back window to escape but before she could put her plan into action, the driver stopped the car and gets out, presumably to check on her. When they opened the trunk and tried to grab her, Hayley tried to kick and fight back.

"Seriously?" A male voice asked in annoyance.

Hayley stopped fighting and looked up, thanks to the memories she had been gifted with when she took over this body, she knew who had kidnapped her. "Tyler?!"

"You don't want to fight me, Hayley." Tyler told her as he used zip-ties to bind her ankles, making it impossible for her to run. "You know you can't beat a hybrid."

"Let me go, you backstabbing, donkey fucking, monkey sucking, ass licking, half-breed piece of shi..." Hayley started to scream at him.

"Shut up!" Tyler pulled her out of the trunk and threw him over his shoulder.

As Tyler carried her deeper into the Bayou, Hayley tried to do her best to figure out an escape plan, but seeing as the only thing she was wearing was shorts, a tank top and a thin long-sleeved shirt, she didn't really look forward to running barefoot through the bog, but knew she would if she ever got the chance.

Tyler brought her to some encampments in the Bayou and dropped her on the front steps of a little shack.

"What is this place?" Hayley murmured quietly.

"The armpit of Louisiana." Tyler said as he pulled a sharp looking knife out of his pocket.

"What are you going to do with that?" Hayley asked, never taking her eyes of the knife.

She knew several ways of disarming a person but for most of them she would need either the use of her legs or her arms, neither of which she had right now.

"Depends on you." Tyler looked at her and then he cut the zip-ties on her ankles.

"You attacked me, remember?" Hayley glared. "You ambushed me, in my own backyard."

"It's not your backyard, it's Klaus'! You're shacked up in that mansion with that psycho." Tyler glared at her. "A long way from the girl I've met in the Appalachians, helping other werewolves."

"At least Klaus has never ambushed me and kidnapped me!" Hayley glared, only having a very vague recollection of helping other werewolves. "And a lot has happened since the last time I saw you."

"You mean that you're pregnant? A hybrid baby, yeah, I know all about it. I've been roaming around the Bayou, asking questions. Let me tell you what I've learned!" Tyler pulled down her shirt enough to show of Hayley's birthmark. "This crescent birthmark means you come from a big-shot family. Some kind of royalty for the werewolves of this region. And these encampments? This is all that's left of them."

Both Hayley and Tyler looked around and saw more shacks and tents made out of blankets. Hayley perked up as she saw a blond woman standing nearby, watching them.

"Hey!" Hayley called out, making the woman startle and immediately run away. "Help me! ...Bitch!"

"They can't help you!" Tyler told her darkly. "They're in the woods, hiding, because they were persecuted for decades by vampires."

"Is that her?" A man asked as he walked towards them.

"Yeah, Dwayne." Tyler sighed. "Get her inside."