Oh the Drama part II

Hayley walked around the Quarter carrying some shopping bags. She didn't really have any clothes and she refused to wear most of Hayley's clothes, they were not really her style, so here she was, on her way back to the plantation after a productive shopping spree.

"Oh my, I'm so sorry." Hayley said as she walked into a woman that was closing an occult-shop.

"No problem." The woman murmured as she looked back at Hayley with a calculating look in her eyes.

"Oh by the way, do you sell dream catchers?" Hayley asked with a smile.

"Yeah, we do." The woman nodded.

"Great, I'll come back sometime in the next few days." Hayley informed her and as Hayley walked away, she didn't see the look the woman was sending her.

She was planning on how to make her protection vial things as she walked. She had already bought small glass vials and several herbs to fill them with. Anise: protection against the evil eye and bad dreams, Basil: protection against spirits and evil, Black Pepper: Against negativity, evil and jealousy, Dill: Against dark forces, Fennel: Against evil, curses and problems and finally Salt: to protect against basically everything.

Hayley didn't know if this worked or not but it wouldn't hurt to try, right? She rather be over prepared than get caught with her pants down. She was not going to let some pompous, arrogant witches scare her and make her cover for her life, she was fighting back and when the spell connecting her to that bitchy witch, she was going to enjoy killing her for threatening her baby!

When she got 'home' she placed the herbs and vials in the kitchen and brought the rest of her bags to the room she had claimed as her own. Hayley looked through her bags so she could change out of the clothes she wasn't really comfortable wearing and into something she actually liked. She finally settled on a white and brown corset, black skinny jeans, black heels and a white leather jacket.

Hayley knew she wouldn't be able to wear these sorts of clothes for long but she was going to wear it until the baby bump starts showing

Hayley knew she wouldn't be able to wear these sorts of clothes for long but she was going to wear it until the baby bump starts showing. She finished changing and walked down to the kitchen to start filling her vials with the herbs and stuff.

She didn't know if she was alone in the house but she didn't care as she started on of her playlists on her phone and danced along as best she could while doing her best not to spread herbs all around the kitchen.

After around an hour Hayley started to feel a bit... claustrophobic wasn't the right word but whatever. So, she decided to explore the city she was in even though Klaus had told her to stay put. Who did he think he was, anyway? The Queen of England? Well, the accent fit.

Hayley chuckled to herself at the picture of Klaus in a red, 1700s dress flashed through her mind. Then she choked on her spit as that brought back Hayley's memories of the night she spent with Klaus.