Let the Chaos begin part I

As Senya lay there, she knew she was dying, how else could her pain-free existence be explained? Being blown up by a grenade, after having pushed the rookie out of the way, was supposed to hurt, she knew that. She had been shot before and that had hurt like a bitch.

"Senya!" Colonel Marcus Wright fell to his knees beside her looking worried.

"Hey boss." Senya mumbled with a smile.

"Just hold on, Senya, you'll be all right." Marcus tried to reassure her.

"Liar." Senya tried to smirk. "Don't let the rookie wallow, okay? It wasn't his fault."

"I won't." Marcus patted her cheek.

Her and Marcus had joined the Marines together years ago and had become very close friends. Senya was the only one who knew he was gay and he was the only one she told about her being homeless since she was fifteen.

Senya had been thrown out of her adopted family's house at fifteen when they found out that she wasn't as straight as they wanted her to be. Senya had decided that she didn't do labels and to her it didn't matter if she fell in love with someone who was male, female, both or neither as long as her significant other loved her back.

So, since she was fifteen, she had been living on the street until she was nineteen and joined the Marines and the Marines had given her a family and a place to belong.

"Come on, Senya, you can't let a little wound like this bring you down, right?" Marcus wet chuckle brought her back to the present.

"Do you remember the promise we made each other?" Senya asked softly, "I'm sorry that I can't keep it."

"I forgive you." Marcus smiled at her. She had promised to be his best maid if he ever got married and he would have been her man of honor if she got married.

"I'll watch over you, always." Senya smiled as she felt her heart slowing down.

"I love you and I'll remember you for the rest of my days." Marcus kissed her on the forehead. "For you are the sister I choose."

When he pulled back from her, Senya's was gone with a peaceful smile on her face.

OGOGOGO

"Welcome, Senya Lind, to the Meeting Place." A voice called out as Senya opened her eyes.

"Sounds dramatic." Senya hummed and looked around. She was in a gigantic room with a ceiling so high she couldn't see it and the walls were covered in ancient markings.

"Oh, you really are a delight." The voice chuckled.

"Thank you." Senya smiled. "Not to be rude or anything, but didn't I die?"

"You did." The voice confirmed.

"Then how can I be here?" Senya asked. "Is this the afterlife or something?"

"Or something." The voice agreed.

"Okay then." Senya shrugged. "What am I doing here?"

"I want to give you a choice." The voice said. "You see, I am what most people refer to as Chaos."

"The creator of the universe, that Chaos?" Senya asked softly.

"Exactly." The voice, Chaos, chuckled.

"Well..." Senya hummed. "It's nice to meet you, I guess. So what choice were you talking about?"

"You see I like creating chaos, obviously, and you are a very chaotic woman and I was sad when you died." Chaos told her. "So, I wanted to give you the choice to live in another reality."

"Live how and what reality?" Senya wanted to know.

"You would take over the body of a young woman who died, with her permission of course." Chaos hummed.

"And this woman is okay with this?" Senya wondered.

"Yes, she has agreed to this and even agreed to give you some of her memories on one condition." Chaos mused.

"And what condition is that?" Senya asked.

"That you finish her mission of finding her family." Chaos replied. "Do you agree to this?"

Senya thought for a while, she had never been one to sit around and do nothing so a chance at a new life in another reality sounded like fun, "Before I answer that I need you to tell me what reality you are sending me to."

Chaos amusement filled the room, "The Originals."

"The what now?" Senya asked.

"Have you never watched The Vampire Diaries?" Chaos asked.

"Nope, I did think about it but then I got so many other things to do." Senya shrugged.

"Huh." Chaos sounded a little shocked. "Well, I'm sending you to that reality but more into close quarters with the Original vampires."

"If I agree to this, what do you get out of this?" Senya wanted to know. "Nothing comes without a price."

"I get more power from all the chaotic energy you will create by just being you." Chaos chuckled. "So, what say you?"

"I say..." Senya smirked, "Bring it!"

The last thing Senya heard was a deep laugh and then everything went black.