Prolouge

Noah ,George  and William smith were three brothers. George and Noah were twins and William was their  younger brother.
All three boys were friends with Edmund and Peter but William had a crush on Edmund and George had a crush on Peter.
It was a new school year. Down the stairs Edmund and Peter were fighting three other boys. George went to break them up but a cop came instead and separated everyone.

Walking up the stairs they see Susan and Lucy shaking their heads. They arrive at a bench where they would be taking the train. Peter was complaining about how he gets treated like a kid while George was trying to tell Peter to calm down.

All of a sudden wind started happening and Lucy's hat fell off. Everyone grabbed onto eachother hands. Peter was holding George's hand, George was holding Noah's hand. Susan was holding Lucy's hand, Lucy was holding Williams hand  ,William was holding Edmunds hand and Edmund was holding Peter s hand.

All of a sudden the walls around them were disappearing and then they see ocean and sand. The three smith brothers were shocked and confused. Peter,Edmund ,susan and Lucy ran into the water screaming about how they were home.

"What the hec  just happened" questioned George.
Peter then explained the whole thing to the three smith brothers.