Chapter 18

Noah's POV
When it comes out Caspian pulls me away from the edge.
Eustace blows fire at the snake thing and we start attacking it ,
I then see Lucy running into the area with Susan's bow and area and grabbing it.
Next thing I see is Edmund in one of the snake sculptures on the ship with the type of snake thing going to bite it.
I see William looking up scared.
Lucy then shoots the snake thing which goes into the water, Edmund gets thrown down.
William runs to him checking to see if he is okay.
The snake then comes out of the water stronger then before.
After it feels like ages Edmunds sword lights up blue and he stabs it into the snake thing.
The snake dies.
We then see the sky becoming clear and all the narnian boats coming out.
Eustace then appears back as a boy. Once we get Eustace on we get everyone else on
we spot aslans country in the further distance.
We get into a boat with myself,caspian,Lucy,geroge,William,Peter,Edmund ,  Reepicheep  and Eustace in it and sail towards the type of land.
Once we arrive we step onto it and keep walking towards the massive wave,
Aslan then appears next to us,
Reepicheep says he wants to go to aslans country and he does.
Everyone watches him go over the wave after they all say goodbye.
Aslan turns to them all and tells them it's their last time here and they get a choice, to stay with Peter and everyone else or go back and join Susan. Without a second thought Edmund says he is staying with William.
Lucy then says she will stay.
Eustace looks at them all and tells them he would be going back home.
Everyone watches Eustace go back.