"Staff Advice" huh?

....hellooo ... TwT" enjoy

"As a matter of fact... i want u to meet someone else." He pulls out a green gun and shoots it at the wall and out comes another person. (pic above edit made by me-)

"Hello" said the person as he hid his wings

"This is Shellington. He's gonna be learning the same thing as you since he has a weapon like yours Donatello." Explained golden.

"So, he has a staff like me?" He asked still comfused as to why Shellington was here. And he thought of this as a weird name. What animal is he anyways?

"Yes, but not exactly..." Shellington says stepping in. It was quiet clear to see that he had one ear periced as a cross. Maybe hes a part of a religion?

"Ok? So, wha kind of animal are you Shellington?" The pruple turtle asked. The brown male stayed quiet until he finally spoke.

"Sea otter..."

"And the wings-"

"Classified." He responded quickly before Donnie can finish speaking. "Ok..?"

Later- im out of ideas. lets juat say they got to the fighting part after training. heres what shellington looked like during the training

this is an au btw- go to the Octonauts Multiverse amino and look for me- als those r his weapons

"As i give out numbers 1-10, i want u guys to do the move, they will be random. Ready? 2!" instructed Golden

"Hia!" Both Shellington and Donnie said moving to a stabbing attack pose.

"7!" Shouted Golden again.

"Sye!" Both said again going to a back stabbing position.

"10!"

Both rose their weapons into the air and looked like they sliced something in half.

"Good job. Im impressed. We'll take a quick break and then ill show you how to spin it properly" golden said as he took off his black vest then his purple shirt off next, revealing his well toned abs on his chest, but also alot of scars, bruises and his.. torso looked heavily damaged.... "Damn its hot down here..."

"Really? Im fine even under this suit" Shellington said as he deactivated his suit and shadow said that he was cold, but both seemed like they didnt norice goldens concerning scars...

"What... happened to you..?" hesitantly asked the turtle in purple, putting his staff away in its place on his back.

"Its... none of your concern alright..."

The purple turtle stayed quiet, and walked away. With Shadow and Shellington following. As soon as theynhit the couch Donnie wanted to ask again, but to the two friends.

"So... do u guys know what happened to him..?"

"No, he never told anyone his past." replied Shadow, altho it sounded like he doesnt care.

"He has a reason as to why this is kept secrect ya know. What is the reason? Dont know." Added Shellington.

"Oh..."

Then Golden walked out just as April came in here and practically almost drooled at the sight of Goldens body.

"April?" Raph had to shake her out of her trance.

"Huh? Oh s-sorry. Howd the training go?"

"Eh, not as interesting as it sounds," Replied Raph. "Where did u go anyways?"

"Oh- Uh- Just, up to the surface." She stated.

Shellington was up on the platforms that led to the telescope, but he was hanging upside down. Golden was trying to get him down till Leo stated that it was fine.

like around night time ig idk, maybe 3 am--

Golden's commlink has started to beep as he was in the dojo. He can never get any sleep unless hes knocked out, so hes awake at this hour.

"Yo."

"Hows it going? Could use you right now."

'Bane!!' Golden thought happily.

"Its going ok, what u up to?"

"Eh, nothin much. Just chilling. Wish you were here, I need entertainment."

"Bro same." He punched a punching bad. "Its boring as hell here."

Footsteps started to approach.

"... I gotta go." And with that, it ended.