↠ three

"Ash, are you awake?" I hear Tobys voice from the other side of the door, "umm yeah, I just woke up, come in." Toby walks in my room and sits next to me on my bed, "How did you sleep today?"

"To be honest not so good, im really nervous about meeting Tommy and Wilbur... I just hope they will like me.." Toby looks at me, "Ash, I dont know you for that long, but someone who doesnt like you is just crazy!" I just him a hug, "Thank you Toby, I needed that" 

He looks at me and smiles, "thats okay, but Tommy will be here soon, so if I where u I would get some other clothes on.." I laugh, "yes, I think so to, im gonna get ready then!" Toby walks away, "See you in a minute!" and he closes the door.

After that, I get up and get ready for the day, I dont have much clothes, I only have one white hoodie and two pairs of jeans... lets hope they survive the day..

A few minutes later im downstairs talking to Tobys mom when the doorbell rings. I hear Toby running to the door "I'll get it!... Hi Tommy!" 

Oh no, Tommy is here... Okay Ashley, breathe... its gonna be okay... I get the courage to walk to the two boys, "Umm, hi Tommy, Im Ashley." Tommy just stands there, staring at me.. Then he turns to Toby, "Tubbo, why didnt you tell me you had another woman in your house?"

Toby laughs, "I did Tommy, you probably just forgot.. But umm, can you atleast say hi to her?" Tommy looks at me, "Oh, right, hello Ashley, its nice to meet you- wait, your not American are you??" I laugh, "No Tommy, im not, im actually from the Netherlands, just like Fundy!" He gets a big smile on his face, i assume its nothing good, " Iek ben ien Bitch!" I laugh, "Did you just say, Ik ben een bitch?" he stands there, proud of his Dutch talking skills, "Yes i did, Iek ben ien Bitch."

I look at Toby and wisper in his ear, "hes just saying that he is a bitch, who taught him that?" Toby looks at Tommy and just starts laughing, so hard that he can barely breathe, "I- I think Wilbur did- HAHAHAHA" Tommy looks at Tubbo in a weird way, "What do you mean, what did Will do?"

"You jut said that YOU are a bitch... two times." I explain, quietly laughing. He looks shocked, "wait what!? oh im gonna kill that guy!!" I laugh, "You need to say, Jij bent een bitch, that means: You are a bitch." "Oh, thank you. I will do that"

Toby closes the door, "lets go eat guys" Tommy gets a big smile on his face, and directly walks to the kitchen, "Yes food!!!!" Toby laughs, "see, i told you you had nothing to worry about!" I smile and look at him, "I know, thank you for helping me" "always Ash! you know that. Now, lets go eat, im starving!!" 

Finally, we are done with breakfast, "Im gonna brush my teeth really quick, and then im ready to go!" "Okay, but be quick, Will will be here soon!" Toby says quick. I rush upstairs, "I will Toby, dont worry!!"

I quickly brush my teeth, and put on some concealer, I didnt sleep last night, so I look terrible. When im done, I go downstairs, the boys are sitting on the couch, they didnt hear me,  "Toby, the woman thats in  your house is really pretty!" I see that toby gets red, "yeah I know, she really is! Shes really sweet to! and shes a hugger, and you know I love hugs!" Tommy laughs, "ohh, Tubbo has a crush!!" Toby looks around, "Tommy shut up!"

Omg they where talking about me! And they think im pretty!  I walk into the room, "Hey guys, im ready. "they both look up, a bit scared "Oh- Hi Ash... umm Will isnt here yet- you can come and sit with us if you want-?" "umm, yeah sure" I go and sit next to Toby, "Where is Lani? i didnt see her this morning.." Toby looks up, "oh she left yesterday, shes staying with a friend this week." "Oh, thats to bad, well, I will meet her another time then."

After a few minutes  we hear the bell ring, "Toby jumps up, that must be Will!! lets go!" We go to the door, Toby opens, and there are Will and Niki, "Hi guys! We're here!" "Jiej ben ien Bitch!!!" I laugh, "Tommy, what did you say to me?"Wilbur looks at him, I think a bit angry. Tommy laughs "JIE BENT IEN BITCH" I step forward, Sorry Will, I learned him that.." Will looks at me confused, "You must be Ashley, Toby's friend? Its okay, Tommy said worse things, I can handle it."

"Yes, thats me, but you can call me Ash." I look at Niki, "Hi, you are Niki right?" She steps forward, yes, thats me, hello Ashley, its nice to meet you." I smile, its nice to meet you to!"

"You guys ready??" Tommy runs outside, "I AM, LETS GO!!!!" Everyone follows Tommy into the car. Wilbur and Niki in the front, Tommy, Toby and I are on the backseat, Toby in the middle.

Im so tired that I rest my head on Toby's shoulder, I hear Tommy wispering to Tubbo "Tubbo, the woman fell alseep on your shoulder!!! He looks at me, and wispers back, "I know, I saw, isnt it sweet!" Niki turns around and makes a picture of us. "Tubbo, do you like Ashley?" She wispers to Toby. "No I do not!" I hear Tommy laugh, "Yes he does!!" then I think Tubbo hit him on the arm. Next thing I remember, was all black, I fell asleep.

I feel somone shaking my shoulders gently, "Wake up Ashley, we're here!" I wake up, and look around, Toby is right next to me, waking me up. I see an arcade next to us. "Thank you Toby, uhh, did i sleep the whole time?" He looks at me and laughs, "Yeah i think so.." Oh no!! i sometimes do weird things in my sleep, or I talk... "Uhh, did I do anything weird?" He laughs, "You did say something." uh oh... "What did I say?" He awkwardly laughs, "I dont remember." and he looks away. 

Tommy overheard us talking, "I remember!" Toby looks at Tommy, "Dont you dare Tomathy!!!" I look at Toby, "Toby Smith, what. did. I. say?? If you dont tell me, ill ask Tommy!" "Okay okay, you uhh, said my name a few times..." 

Oh no!!!!! Im so stupid! Why did I fall asleep!? "Im so sorry Toby..." He looks at me and smiles, "Its okay Ash" then he wispers in my ear, "I didnt mind" I think I got all red, because Tommy immediately wanted to know what Toby said, "Nothing Tommy! lets go into to the arcade.."

~word count 1158

A/N: A longer chapter! hope you guys dont mind  <3!

Oh, and just ot get things straight, its summer break, they dont have school, sorry for not saying it earlier, but it wouldnt make sence otherwise! :)

Oh and please bare with me! This book will get beter (in both writing and the story) I promise! :}