↠ four

We're in the arcade and i have no clue on what to do, the guys are playing games together. I see Niki sitting alone, so I go and sit with her, "Hey Ash! everything okay?" Niki is the sweetest person i have ever met! "Uhh, yeah im okay, I just dont know what to do.."  Niki looks at me, "Im guessing you wanna play games with Tubbo..?" I look at her in shock, "Umm yeah actually I kinda do, but Tommy and Will are there to, and i dont want it to be weird..." Niki smiles and looks at the buys, "I get that Ash, why dont you tell Tommy and Will i need them for a sec, then you can go and play a game with Tubbo!" I look back at Niki, "Really? Thank you!" And I get up and walk towards the boys. 

"Hey guys!" Tommy turns around, I probably scared him. I feel something cold all over me. "Omg Ash, I am truely so sorry! I didnt know you where that close to me!" Tommy looks at me with fear. He spilled his red slushie all over my white hoodie!! "Omg No! this is the only hoodie I have!"

"You can have mine if you want, im wearing a T-Shirt under this hoodie..?" I look at Toby with a smile, "oh uhm, yeah, thank you so much" Toby takes off his hoodie, revealing a cute white shirt with a bee on it. "Im gonna go to the bathroom to get changed."

When im done changing, I see Toby, standing all alone at the game the boys where just playing, i run up to him, "Toby, where are Tommy and Will?" He points at a table, "Niki needed them, I dont know why, but she didnt need me apparently.." I look at Niki, I put my hands into a heart as a thank you. 

"Why dont we play some games together Toby?" His face immediately lits up, "Yeah! I would love that! and he hugs me, over his shoulder I see Tommy and Wilbur laughing at us, my god- they are so annoying sometimes.

A few games later, Will and Tommy come over, "Sorry to interrupt your little date, but we wanna play some games with you guys to!" I get red, "Tommy shut up, this is not a date." Wilbur laughs, "Sure Ash, oh and by the way, do you guys want to spend the weekend at my house?? I have some ideas for videos you guys need to help me with." Everyone can go, "Im just gonna call my dad really quick, to see if I can come with you guys."

I can go with them!! Im so excited, I quickly go back to where the boys just where, "Guys, my dad says I can go with you guys!" I see everyone having a smile on their face, mostly Toby tho, "That amasing Ash!" Will grabs his carkeys, lets go and get Niki and then we are ready to go!

 We crawl back in the car, today was so much fun, but Im so tired, Niki hands Toby a blanket, "For Ash, she seems tired." Toby looks at me, "Do you want a blanket Ashley?" I yawn, "Yes pls.." He puts the blanket over me, "Toby, arent you cold? Have some blanket to!" He smiles, "Thank you Ash." He pulls me into a gentle hug, then I fall asleep in his arms. 

When I wake up I have no idea where I am, I look next to me, "Ashley! you are awake!" I look right into Toby's eyes, "Toby, where are we??" I hear a voice behind us, its Niki, "Dont worry Ash, we are at Wills house for the weekend.

Memories come flushing back off last night, the arcade, I had so much fun with the guys and Niki! "oh, right, yeah i remember" I now see that I was sleeping in Toby's arms, while he was watching a movie with Niki. I quickly get up, "Where are Tommy and Wilbur?" Right after I asked, I hear Wilbur yelling upstairs, "TOMMY ARE YOU FUCKING STREAMING?" Toby and I look at eachother and jump up to go see whats happening, we walk into Wilburs streaming room, first thing I see is Tommy sitting in Wilburs chair, shooting at Will with a plastic gun, "Tommy what are you doing??" Toby asks.

"Oh hey guyss! Im streaming!!" Tommy says with a big smile on his face. Wilbur looks at us with anger on his face, "He just went on my computer and started streaming!"

After a few minutes, Tommy is finally done. "Who's in for a movie?" Tommy yells while jumping on the couch. Everyone is in, Toby and I went to the kitchen to get snacks. When we got back, the whole couch was taken, mostly by Tommy, ofcource! only one little spot was left, I sigh "Tommy, can you move please? there is no place for us!" He smirks, "Sorry, this is really comfy, you guys can just squeeze into that spot! I dont think you guys mind." He looks at Toby and me, now its Toby's time to sigh, "Fine Tommy." He goes and sit in the little spot that  Tommy left for us, and opened his arms so I could go and lay with him, "Come here Ash! lets go watch a movie!" I got a little red, but still crawled over to Toby and layed with him.

I was so tired after the movie, I almost fell asleep whilst watching it... but Will needed us to go to bed, "Toby's mom asked me to put you guys to bed early, Tommy and Tubbo, I have one shared guest room upstairs, Ashley, im sorry, but I dont have any more rooms.Is it okay if you sleep on the couch?" I mumbled a quick yes and put my head back in Tubbos arms, When everyone was gone, Toby wanted to let go off me, and go to bed. "Please dont go Toby, can you please stay with me for te night? I dont want to be alone-"

Tubbo looks at me and smiles, he sees that im really tired, so he picks up a blanket and puts it over us, after that I fall asleep.

~Word count: 1050