↠ ten

"Were here! What do you think?" "Toby, is this a minecraft picnic?" He answers proudly: "Yes! I set it up with Tommy while you where out with your dad!" I get red, "Oh Toby, its amasing! Thank you!!" "No problem! Now, I have a question... Will you go on this minecraft date with me?" I get bright red, and ofcourse, chat sees and spams both chats full with it. "U getting red Ash?" He asks clearly smiling. "Ehh, yeah..." "To wich question is that your aswer?" 

"Both, I would love to go on this date with you Toby." "Yess! Okay, here!" "He gives me a red flower, I put it in my off-hand, "Aww thank you Toby!"

For the next hour we just talk, but then Ranboo joins, "Hello Tubbo!" "Omg! That scared me-" I can hear Tubbo laugh, "Hi Ranboo, this is Ashley, remember her?" "Oh, yeah! Ofc I remember, How are you Ashley?" I laugh, "Besides the fact that you scared me again, Im good! Im having a lot of fun!" 

"Yeah, Ranboo, guess what" Tubbo says smiling. "What?" "Were on our first minecraft date!"

"Ohh, am I interupting something then?" "No, no ofc not, we where just finishing"I answer. "Oh okay, great, so what are we gonna do now?"

Tubbo smirks, "Look who just got on" I look at the chat, "Dream got on, why?" I hear Ranboo laughing, "Ill get the invisibility potions!!" And he runs away. I still dont know what they are up to!! "Toby, what are we gonna do!?" 

"Were gonna go invisible and annoy Dream, It will be so funny!" "Oh, okay!! seems fun, just put your stuff in a chest so you dont lose it!" "Oh right, good idea!"

A few minutes were all ready to go and annoy Dream, the chat is so excited. We go to Dream and Ranboo starts to give him a punch, I have Dreams stream open and he is so confused! Its so funny, now its my turn to punch him. "Who is that!?" Dream takes out his sword and starts to hit around him. He just misses Tubbo and Ranboo, but hits me. "Oh! Someone is there!" He keeps on hitting me untill I die... "What the honk!? he killed me!" I scream.

Then Dream joins the vc, "What the hell guys? And whos Ashley?" Tubbo laughs, "Sorry Dream, we where doing a small prank to kill time, and Ashley is the new member of the SMP, remember?" "Oh, right, Hello Ashley, welcome to the Dream SMP!" I laugh, "Thank you! and that was a really warm welcome! Do you do that often?" I say sarcastically. "Normally not, you got an special welcome!"

"Im honoured Dream, thank you very much!" Whilst we are sarcastically talking, Ranboo and Toby are just dying of laughter, and the chat is just saying that they need to clip it.

After that we go mining, so I can have some decent armour to. An hour later we close the streams. "That was so much fun guys! This was the best first stream ever!" Ranboo laughs, "Yeah it was amasing!! I never heard anyone talk to Dream like that, Im impressed!" "Well thank you Ranboo! It was so funny!" 

"Well, I have to go, see you guys later!" "Bye Ranboo" Toby and I answer. Ranboo leaves, leaving me alone with Toby in the vc, "Toby, would you like to come over and watch some Netflix?" "Yeah sure! Ill be there in a sec!"

~Word count: 577

Sorry for the short chapter, the next one will be longer!! :))

xx