↠ five

"Tubbo? are you coming!?" And im awake again... "Shhhh Tommy, you will wake Ashley up, shes finally sleeping after this long day." "Oh well im sorry to disturb you two, Tubbo, are you gonna sleep on the couch tonight?" "I think so Tommy, Ashley asked me to.. so im just gonna stay here untill she doesnt want me to be here anymore-" I hug him a bit tighter. "Tubbo, I think she likes you to-"

I felt Toby freeze- 

"Do you really think so Tommy?" In the while he was thinking about it Tommy went ahead and sat next to us, carefully, to not to 'wake me up' although I already was because of him. 

"Yes, I really think so big man, I mean- her face lits up everytime she sees you, and she doesnt mind cuddeling with you, she wanted you to stay with her, she falls asleep in your arms all of the time- its so obvious Tubbo!" Tubbo relaxes again, "I guess you are right, its just so weird you know? I didnt even know that this girl excisted a few days ago, and now shes my whole world.."

"Okay okay Big man,  I'm going to sleep now, you should to.." "Oh, right, goodnight Tommy" 

I hear Tommy leave and Toby goes and lay move comftorable, "Did you mean that- that I am your whole world?" I wisper to him. I feel his heartbeat going up like crazy, "Umm, yeah, I guess so..." I smirk, whilst still being really tired, "Thank you Toby, you are amasing" I hear him laugh, "You are to, goodnight Ash" And he pulls me into an ever tighter hug.

When I woke up, I heard Niki and Wilbur talk in the Kitchen, I heard my name and Toby's name a lot. Next to me was Toby, with one arm around me. He stayed, just as i asked, "Toby? wake up." I said, shaking his shoulder a bit. I saw one off his eyes open up a bit, "what? oh- Hello Ash, how did you sleep?"

"I actually slept great, thank you for staying with me, I really needed that" He smiles and looks at me, "Ofc Ash, anytime, you know that!"

I feel Wilbur and Niki looking at us, I look up over the couch, "Hello sleepyheads, are you guys finally awake?" Wilbur asked with a big grin on his face. "I actually slept great, this couch is really comfy!" Toby gets up as well, "I slept great to, thank you" he said with a smile on his face. 

"Tubbo, didnt I say I had a bed for you?" Toby smiles, "I asked him to stay." I said quickly, looking at Niki for some support. She smiles at me, "I get that, well, I'm glad you guys slept okay, Ash, wanna help me make some breakfast?" I smile back at her, "Yeah, I would love to!"

I get up to help Niki with the eggs, "Thank you Niki." I wisper to her, "No problem, I get it!"

After a few minutes the eggs are done, and ofcourse Tommy walks into the kitchen when everything is done! "I smell some breakfast!!" Toby get up from the couch to sit at the table, "You came at the right time, Ash and Niki just  finished breakfast!" A grin formed on his face, "I know Toby, you think I just slept all the time?" Toby looks confused, "Well, yeah ofc I thought that"

I see Will rolling his eyes, "Come on guys! Lets eat, the eggs are getting cold!"

After breakfast I go upstairs to go and talk to Senna, i havent talked to her in a while.

(The call is in Dutch, but ill just type it in English)

"Hey Sen! How are you?" "Oh, Hi Ash! Im good, you?" 

I sigh and think of this last week, "Its.. complicated..." I hear the concern in her voice, "Whats wrong Ash? Dont tell me Tubbo hurt you!!" 

"No ofc not! he would never do that, hes the sweetest guy I've ever met!" 

"Wait- what is it then?" "umm, well, I kinda like him, and yesterday while I was sleeping on the couch,  I heard Tommy and Toby talk about me, saying that its obvious that i like him, and I think he didnt mind..."

"Omg Ash!!! Tubbo likes you? Thats so cool!" I sigh, "I know, but its just so weird, and i dont know what to do."

"Talk to someone, someone who knows Tubbo and can help you."

"I will, thank you Senna, I gotta go now, see you later!!" "Bye Ashley, keep me updated!"

~ Word count: 778