33

It had been a few days after me and jugheads fight , we felt fine just , distant , every day was a new victim , it got progressively worst and worst like my thing Hadn't happened , everyone deleting there phone history wondering if they'd be hit next , today was a assembly on cyber privacy and social media  after Julie Miller was done presenting a thing nobody cared to listen to , suddenly the backdrop changed , and played a video , a trailer like video. "All your secrets" I looked up at the tiny room that held the projector and other technology equipment and without making it obvious I stood up while everyone was a tad bit shaken up , and I walked to the hall way when I ran to the projector room assuming that because someone had to go there and play the demonstration that they'd be in there , but to my sunrise I found , Kevin , "Kevin ?" I asked "its not what it looks like" I nodded , "what is it then" I turned off the computer before I took him to the register to interrogate him , "what the hell was that Kevin" "the person texted me on Instagram basically telling me that if I didn't do this they'd release my secrets , I nodded "so you agreed why" "we all have our secrets Betty , including you" "mines wasn't a secret , just my traumatic experiences in a nutshell" "yeah whatever , please don't tell anyone about this" I nodded "see you around" , the assembly was the last thing of the day and it had just ended , I was at my locker when some guy in a letterman jacket walked by with his friend , "here's a gift" he said before handing me a disposable pencil sharpener "this will make my pencil as short as you're dick" "fuck off" I walked to the parking spot and saw my car missing with a paper that was taped to the sign "go to Randy's towing company , open  between 8-7 pm , with a company phone number , I was frustrated thinking I had to walk home because I'd didn't want to ask for a ride , until jughead walked through the front door "wasn't you're car there this morning " I nodded "certainly" I said before waving the flyer in his face" "need a ride" I nodded, we were in his car when I asked ,"would you drive me here" while poin ting at the towing company's address , "sure" it was a hour long car drive , with little to no talking , I was staring at all the snow on the ground , "you're distant" "I know" I said "if I ever hurt you , or did something that bothered you , or something that made you uncomfortable please just tell me , I can't bear you not even communicating with me" "im just tired , really tired"  "do you want to talk about it" I shook my head , "not really" "well you can't keep going on acting like nothing happened , that's all you ever do" "there's not much one can do" "I think you need to stop running away from you're problems" "it's like , I can run so fast , and I can go so far without needing a break for air , if you had the opportunity you would take it" "you're killing yourself without realizing" "and" I said , "you've always acted like you're so selfless and that you care for others first , but deep down I think you're selfish , I think you find some kinds of satisfaction in making the people that care about you sit here and watch you suffer for everyday of you're life " "if they cared so much maybe they wouldn't keep treating me like I'm nothing but a problem , what satisfaction do you get from staying here and watching me die , cause I'm not gonna change for you , I'm not gonna change for my mom , for Charles , for anyone so if you think that in a year from now that you're gonna wake up and we're both gonna be happy in some fairy tail world then you might as well save you some time and leave" "it's not that easy"  "we're nothing but high school  sweethearts , and you know it" I said , "so all of it , was for nothing , just some elaboration so I could go down with you , I don't think you care about anyone but yourself Betty , have you ever sat down and thought , maybe this would hurt the people around me " he said ," I didn't care , I just don't want to feel , anymore" I said , "are you hearing yourself" "are you , I mean seriously this whole week you haven't considered my feelings, how I feel , never even tried to help me , just straight to me being selfish for feeling so trapped in my own head that I want to die " he stayed quiet for a few seconds "I think we need a break" "whys that" I asked , "we keep fighting" , "you know what a break does to us"  "i know" I quickly wiped a tear from my eye "can you pull over" I asked , I got out the car and grabbed my backpack "what are you doing" "I'll walk the rest" "Betty its like minus 1000 degrees outside" "I know" "Betty you're being dramatic just Just get in the car" 
"Ill see you around" "get in the car Betty" he said in a more aggressive tone , I scrambled through my pocket and handed him a pack of cigarettes and a lighter "I'll see you" , seconds later he drove off , and I watched his car get smaller and smaller as my heart ached , knowing this was probably for the best.