Rebirth

You coughed finally some dark red and brown mucus and took in deep breaths.
Gasping for air you were finally able to cough up all the mucus inside you and threw it up, you struggled to stand on your two paws correctly and- wait... claws?
You looked at your new body completely scared, unsure if what happened was a dream or reality; you tried smacking your face to check if it was all just a horrible nightmare.
But no everything was real...

Back to Erika's house.

You where left dumbfounded at Erika's question;

Kira: "Dont play us for fools! Where is Y/N?"

Erika: "I swear to the makers that i have no idea what youre talking about!"

Trish: "Are you for real?! The human you slept with yesterday night!"

Erika: *blushing madly* "WH-WHAT?! Have you two been drinking again?!"

Kira: "No, have you?!"

Trish: "Kira wait a second..."

Kira: "What is it?"

Trish: "Erika do you mind staring at us again?"

Erika did as she was told and you could see what Trish was talking about...

Kira: "Oh my fucking makers!"

Erika: "What?!"

Kira: "Your pupils are like... gigantic!"

Trish: "Erika give me your arm..."

She did as told once more and Trish checked
Erika's heart rate.

Trish: *letting go of off Erika* "Yup... shes been drugged..."

Both: "WHAT?!"

Erika: "I DIDNT GET RAPED DID I?!"

Trish: "I wouldnt go that far... i dont smell traces of jizz or anything and your bedroom is tidy enough..."

Kira: "So what are you implying...?"

Trish: "Im surprised you couldnt tell already..."

Kira sniffed the air and suddenly she realized.

Kira: "This is no ordinary kidnap is it?"

Trish: "Nope... someone knew when to come what to route to take and they only took Y/N..."

Trish sniffed some more and followed the smell outside to the back yard followed by Kira and Erika.

Erika: "Im still confused as fuck..."

Trish: "Dont worry itll all make sense soon enough... *sniffs some more* "Grab a shovel will you?"

Some digging later...

Erika hit something metallic with the shovel.

Erika: "Huh...? I think i found something..."

She removed all the dirt from the metallic thing and it revealed to be a gas canister.

Trish: "What do we have here... Sigmalethol, Black aperture industries?"

Kira: "Hey i recognize that brand!"

Erika: "From where?"

Kira: "A friend of my family has a pharmacy with that kind of medicine. Its really expensive tho so not many people can afford to buy a shot much less a whole canister filled with that medicine in gas form."

Trish: "Good thinking! Lets go!"

Timeskip

The three girls arrived on bus and proceeded inside the pharmacy.

Kira: "Alright let me do the talking."

Erika: "Gotcha."

???: "Youre welcome, i hope this helps; next!"

Kira: "Hey Rob."

Rob: "Hm? Oh! Wow! hey Kira! Long time no see!"

Kira: "Im glad to see you Rob!"

Small timeskip

Rob: "im sorry but i cant divulge a clients contact..."

Kira: "Aw cmon Rob, you owe me this!"

Rob: "I'm sorry but its illegal."

Trish: "How about a favor? We scratch your back you scratch ours?"

Rob: *sigh* "I. Cant. Ill get in trouble with the law and im not in the mood for that, thank you."

Erika: "okay ill tell you the full picture." *takes out the canister* (clearly pissed off). "Someone used this fucking thing to make me a memory wipe. The way i see it you have two choices.
You either tell us who the fuck you sold this to, or you can take door number two and we will just report your wonderful work of wiping peoples memories to the nearest police station, and ruin your life, career and business all in one shot. So choose your next words carefully, wise-ass."

Rob: "Wh-where the fuck did you get that?! Okay lets sit down, lets talk what do you want?
I-i dont want to pressure you, friend, but i could get killed if the wrong people see it!"

Erika: "Dont smooth talk me and think: who bought this?"

Rob: "Okay you got me by the balls. S-stay here, imma-"

Erika: "Kira, follow your friend, make sure he doesnt go anywhere, Trish watch the door."

Kira did as told and went into a filing room behind the counter.

2 and a half minutes later.

Rob: "O-okay h-here it is..."
He opened the book with the clients info.
He is a regular customer, says he works for a medicine department back in his business.
H-here he also left me his business card for an job offer he made me..."

Erika: "Thanks for your time."

Rob: "I hope this helps, have a good one!"

The 3 girls soon got in their car and headed to the address that Rob gave them.

* a short while of driving later*

Erika, Kira and Trish arrived at a decent house in the outskirts of the town.
They got out of the car and approached the house, seeing the incoming threesome the owner of the house stepped outside.
???: "Can i help you?"
Erika approached him and said:
Erika: "ill cut right to the chase... you recognize this?"
She then proceeded to show him the gas canister and this action left the man surprised.
???: "Please come inside..."
He said quickly taking the canister and hiding it behind his back...
Erika, Trish and Kira entered the house and the man sat at the dinning table facing all of them.
After a short silence he then said:
???: "Its nothing personal... it never was... but uuuuh... desperate times desperate measures i guess..."
Kira: "What do you mean?"
???: "I had to they left me no choice i had to give them what they wanted... else they...... my family..."
???: "I wont hold it against you three... i know why youre here... the only currency i have nowadays are answers... so if you have questions you may want to ask them now..."
Erika: "Why didnt you call the police instead of aiding them..?"
???: "You think i havent tried? They have eyes everywhere.. trust me you wont get nowhere by playing by the rules.."
Kira: "Where is our friend then?"
???: "They are holed up in the rocky hills... by the mountain side..."

Hello everybody NIGHTFALL here!
I hope you enjoyed this new chapter sorry for the long wait but a lot is going on changes are being made or implemented in my life (good changes so no worries) i hope you are all happy and healthy and free of covid problems!
Anyways thank you everybody so much for reading and as always ill see you! In the next chapter....... BUH BYEEEEEE!!!